True’s swing door undercounter units feature the combined advantage of undercounter placement with deeper refrigerated storage and are designed with enduring quality that protects your investment. They are also made to easily fit into tight spaces, utilizing every inch of your kitchen. True’s TUC-67-HC solid swing door refrigerator features state-of-the-art components, like an eco-friendly capillary tube system, using modern R290 refrigerant, which guides airflow more efficiently to provide uniform product temperatures. The improved evaporator coil, balanced with 1/10 hp compressor, helps to maintain optimal cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation. The unique design of the cast-iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor ensures faster temperature recovery and shorter run times in some of the busiest foodservice environments. On the interior, it comes with a clear coated aluminum liner and stainless steel floor with coved corners for easy cleaning. Four heavy duty gray PVC coated shelves give you plenty of space to organize foods and ingredients.
While the exterior and interior of this undercounter deliver unbeatable dependability and durability, the intergrity of this unit is Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation helps maximize temperature retention for better energy efficiency, and when you need to perform routine maintenance or service, the condensing unit is easy to access thanks to an innovative slide-out design. The evaporator is also coated in epoxy to give it added resilience against harmful corrosion.
Features & Benefits:
- True’s deep undercounter units feature the combined advantage of undercounter placement with deeper refrigerated storage.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- All stainless steel front, top and ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner with stainless steel floor.
- Heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Left to Right: 67.25 Inches
- Front to Back: 32.25 Inches
- Height: 29.75 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review