Nothing compares to the quality True puts into their products, and True's undercounter units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment. The True TUC-60D-2-HC is designed using the highest quality components and materials that provide you with the coolest product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace. Boasting an oversized, 1/4 HP compressor forced-air refrigeration system with a guided airflow that pushes through the environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant, this unit is able to maintain optimal food storage temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C), for the highest quality storage in food preservation.
True's all stainless steel front doors, top and sides protect this unit from long term damages. Advanced, factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system , combined with an Oversized, factory balanced refrigeration system with guided airflow to provide uniform product temperatures.and an e xtra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser; this cabinet maintains food-safe temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
Features & Benefits:
- True’s undercounter units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- All stainless steel front, top and ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner with stainless steel floor.
- Each drawer accommodates one (1) full size 12"L x 20"W x 6"D (305 mm x 508 mm x 153 mm) food pan (sold separately).
- Heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Left to Right: 60.38 Inches
- Front to Back: 30.16 Inches
- Height: 29.75 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review