True TUC-60-32D-2-HC Overview
True's undercounter refrigerators save time and money by reducing the amount of space required for the storing and preservation of cooking materials, while producing the same coldness as a regular refrigerator. They are also made to easily fit into tight spaces, utilizing every inch of your kitchen. True’s TUC-60-32D-2-HC solid door refrigerator features state-of-the-art components, like an eco-friendly capillary tube system, using environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant, which guides airflow more efficiently to provide uniform product temperatures. The improved evaporator coil, balanced with 1/10 hp compressor, helps to maintain optimal cabinet temperatures and keep products cold. The unique design of the cast-iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor ensures faster temperature recovery and shorter run times.
The stainless steel front, top, sides, and matching coated steel back give the True TUC-60-32D-2-HC a very professional appearance in your kitchen, while the aluminum-lined interior, insulated with high density, polyurethane Ecomate, is specifically designed to keep cold air in and keep hot air out. It features two adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves for storage, which can be mounted on 1/2” increments. The unit ships completely pre-wired at the factory and is ready for a final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet.
Features & Benefits:
- True’s deep undercounter units feature the combined advantage of undercounter placement with deeper refrigerated storage.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- All stainless steel front, top and ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner with stainless steel floor.
- Each drawer accommodates two (2) full size 12"L x 20"D x 8"H (305 mm x 508 mm x 204 mm) food pans (sold separately).
- Heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Width: 60.25 Inches
- Depth: 32.25 Inches
- Height: 29.75 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
True TUC-60-32D-2-HC Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Be the first to review this item!