True’s TUC-60-32-HC is designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment. Making use of a factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant, an ov ersized, factory balanced refrigeration system with guided airflow to provide uniform product temperatures. Extra large evaporator coil balanced with an efficient compressor and large condenser; maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation. Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motors and larger fan blades give True undercounter units a more efficient, low velocity, high volume airflow design. This unique design ensures faster temperature recovery and shorter run times in the busiest of food service environments.
The stainless steel front, top, and drawers, with matching coated steel back, give the True TUC-60-32-HC a very sharp appearance in your kitchen, while the aluminum-lined interior, insulated with high density, polyurethane Ecomate, is specifically designed to keep cold air in and keep hot air out. Four adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire
shelves. Two right shelf dimensions are 23 5/8"L
x 28"D (601 mm x 712 mm ). Two left door
shelf dimensions are 17 1/4"L x 28"D (439 mm x 712
mm). Four chrome plated shelf clips included
per shelf.. The unit ships completely pre-wired at the factory and is ready for a final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. The NEMA-5-15R cord and plug set are included upon your final purchase.
Features & Benefits:
- True’s deep undercounter units feature the combined advantage of undercounter placement with deeper refrigerated storage.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- All stainless steel front, top and ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner with stainless steel floor.
- Heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Left to Right: 60.25 Inches
- Front to Back: 32.25 Inches
- Height: 29.75 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review