In order to keep up with the competition, you need stylish, durable unit that will reflect your businesses service. The True TSSU-48-12D-4-HC Drawered Sandwich/Salad Hydrocarbon refrigerator is built with enduring quality and outstanding performance. Featuring True's signature oversized refrigeration system with a guided airflow for uniform temperature cooldowns and stable cooling temperatures of 33°F to 41°F (.5°C to 5°C), keeping all your products fresh for the longest available time before spoilage.
Designed using the highest quality stainless Steel available on the market, this units stainless steel top, front and sides are protected from some of the toughest scratches and dents that life can throw at it. Featuring an 11 3/4" (299 mm) deep, 1/2" (13 mm) thick, full length removable cutting/prep board that offers a large area to prepare your best selling sandwiches and salads. Sanitary, high density, NSF approved white polyethylene provides tough preparation surface.
- True’s salad/sandwich units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three global warming potential (GWP).
- Patented forced-air design holds 33°F to 41°F (.5°C to 5°C) product temperature in food pans and cabinet interior.
- Complies with ANSI/NSF-7.
- All stainless steel front, top and ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Stainless steel, patented, foam insulated lid and hood keep pan temperatures colder, lock in freshness and minimize condensation. Removable for easy cleaning.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- 11 3/4" (299 mm) deep,1/2" (13 mm) thick, full length removable cutting board included. Sanitary, high density, NSF approved white polyethylene provides tough preparation surface.
- Each drawer accommodates one (1) 12"L x 18”W x 6"D (305 mm x 458 mm x 153 mm) food storage box (boxes supplied by others) or one1/3size and one1/2size pan (sold separately).
- Heavy-duty stainless steel drawer slides and rollers.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Left to Right: 48.38 Inches
- Front to Back: 30.16 Inches
- Height: 36.75 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review