An impressive, professional glass sliding-door refrigerator, the True TSD-33G-HC-LD offers a wide variety of reliable, money-saving options for your business. Made of the highest quality materials on the market today, it will help maximize production by decreasing the hassle of breakage and mess. The“Low-E”, double pane thermal glass sliding-door provides energy efficiency and the counterbalance weight system equates for a smooth, even, positive closure.
The True TSD-33G-HC-LD factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system and an extra large evaporator coil, accompanied by an efficient bottom-mounted 1/2 HP compressor, offers premium environmentally-friendly outputs, while saving money. Its adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated three-shelved interior is adorned with an aluminum liner for easy clean-up and sturdiness and is accompanied with a "no stoop" lower shelf for quicker access to materials. Also, its improved insulated cabinet structure protects from rust, corrosion and common accidents that accompany any refrigerator along with lifetime guaranteed door hinges and torsion type closure system that add reliability and the best in food preservation.
The unit requires a 115V electrical connection and is pre-wired at the factory with a 9' cord with NEMA 5-15R plug for instant increase to coldness. Storage is a necessity with any refrigerator, and the stylish True TSD-33G-HC-LD proves to be one of the most energy-saving, skilled investment your company can use. Its attractive appearance will also brighten up your kitchen or catering business.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Stainless steel front. The very finest stainless with higher tensile strength for fewer dents and scratches. Energy efficient, “Low-E”, double pane thermal glass doors.
- Six (6) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves 17 1/4"L x 21 1/8"D (439 mm x 537 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for open food product.
- Unique space saving design for space tight kitchens.
- LED interior lighting provides more even lighting throughout the cabinet. Safety shielded.
- Bottom mounted units feature: ”no stoop” lower shelf, storage on top of cabinet, compressor performs in coolest, most grease free area of kitchen, easily accessible condenser coil for cleaning.
- Left to Right: 39.5 Inches
- Front to Back: 29.63 Inches
- Height: 78.38 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review