An impressive storage/workspace unit, the True TWT-48D-2-HC hydrocarbon worktop refrigerator is both compact, & reliable. Designed using the highest quality components & materials, this unit is protected from some of the toughest scratches & dents, leaving a fresh look for years to come. Fastened with a state-of-the-art electronically commmutated evaporator, & epoxy coated condenser fan motors that operate at highest peak efficiency & move a more consistent volume of air which produces less heat, reduces energy consumption & provides a lasting motor lifecycle. Featuring an advanced factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system that pushes through the environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that produces zero ozone depletion potential, & three (3) global warming potential (GWP), this unit maintains optimal cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C). Making it ideal for all your quick service needs. Two adjustable, Heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves are located behind the swing door, with 2 half sized drawers for quick accessibility.
Features & Benefits:
- True’s worktop units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- Oversized, environmentally friendly forced-air refrigeration system holds 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C).
- All stainless steel front, top and ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back. Top and backsplash are one piece formed construction. Bacteria and food particles cannot be trapped underneath as with other two-piece worktop units.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Each drawer accommodates one (1) full size 12"L x 18"W x 6"D (305 mm x 458 mm x 153 mm) food storage box (sold separately).
- Heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Left to Right: 48.38 Inches
- Front to Back: 30.16 Inches
- Height: 33.38 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review