True TSSU-60-12-HC Overview
Fast food sandwich restaurants need a high quality, heavy duty preparation station to serve their best selling sandwiches and salads, and True's TSSU-60-12-HC Solid Door Sandwich/Salad Unit features a strong stainless steel exterior that will protect your long term investment from some of the toughest scratches and dents, leaving your unit looking fresh and new just like the day you bought it. Featuring an Oversized, factory balanced patented forced-air refrigeration system and a Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly (CFC free) 134A refrigerant , your products will be stored fresh at the optimal temperatures of 33°F to 41°F (.5°C to 5°C) product temperature in food pans and cabinet interior. Complies with and listed under ANSI/NSF-7.
The interior of the unit features a glossy, attractive , NSF approved, clear coated aluminium liner. Complemented by a heavy duty stainless steel floor with coved corners. four heavy duty PVC wire coated shelves allow you to store all your sandwich/salad toppings, to keep you fully stocked on the busiest nights. Comes standard with 12 (1/6 size) 6 7/8"L x 61/4”W x 4"D (175 mm x 159 mm x 102 mm) clear polycarbonate, NSF approved, food pans in countertop prep area. Also accommodates 6" (153 mm) deep food pans (supplied by others).
- True’s salad/sandwich units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three global warming potential (GWP).
- Patented forced-air design holds 33°F to 41°F (.5°C to 5°C) product temperature in food pans and cabinet interior.
- Complies with ANSI/NSF-7.
- Exterior - stainless steel front, top and ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Stainless steel, patented, foam insulated lid and hood keep pan temperatures colder, lock in freshness and minimize condensation. Removable for easy cleaning.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- 11 3/4" (299 mm) deep, 1/2" (13 mm) thick, full length removable cutting board included. Sanitary, high density, NSF approved white polyethylene provides tough preparation surface.
- Heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Width: 60.38 Inches
- Depth: 30.16 Inches
- Height: 36.75 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
True TSSU-60-12-HC Specifications
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review