True TSSU-48-15M-B-HC Overview
Your high end sandwich business needs a heavy duty, durable unit that will reflect your businesses customer service.
The True TSSU-48-15M-B-HC Mega-Top Solid Door Sandwich/Salad Unit features a solid stainless steel exterior front, top and sides that protect the unit from the harmful environments of the outside world. Headlining True's signature oversized factory balanced refrigeration system with a guided airflow, combined with a factory engineered, self contained capillary tube system that pushes through the environmentally friendly CFC free 134A refrigerant that keeps your best selling ingredients stored at the optimal temperature 33°F to 41°F (.5°C to 5°C).
The interior of the unit is consists of a heavy duty NSF coated clear lined walls made from aluminum, complemented oh so boldly by a solid stainless steel floor, and 4 heavy duty, PVC coated wire shelves allow for maximum storage in your unit, while the 15 (1/6size) 6 7/8"L x 61/4”W x 4"D (175 mm x 159 mm x 102 mm) clear poly-carbonate, NSF approved, food pans that come standard with this purchase keep all of your ingredients that are currently being used to stay at foodsafe display temperatures.
- True’s salad/sandwich units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three global warming potential (GWP).
- Patented forced-air design holds 33°F to 41°F (.5°C to 5°C) product temperature in food pans and cabinet interior.
- Complies with ANSI/NSF-7.
- All stainless steel front, top and ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Stainless steel, patented, foam insulated lid and hood keep pan temperatures colder, lock in freshness and minimize condensation. Removable for easy cleaning.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- 8 7/8" (226 mm) deep, 1/2" (13 mm) thick, full length removable cutting board included. Sanitary, high density, NSF approved white polyethylene provides tough preparation surface.
- Heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Width: 48.38 Inches
- Depth: 34.16 Inches
- Height: 40.38 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
True TSSU-48-15M-B-HC Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Be the first to review this item!