True TSSU-48-12M-B-HC, 48" 2 Door Mega Top Sandwich / Salad Prep Table, (12) 1/6 Size Pans
Retail Price:$5,092.48 /ea
Recommended for this item
True TSSU-48-12M-B-HC Overview
True’s salad/sandwich units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment, the True TSSU-48-12M-B-HC Mega-Top Solid Door Sandwich/Salad Refrigerator.
In order to keep up with the daily hazards of a busy workplace environment, True had to break out all the stops to keep their units strong and heavy duty. Made using the strongest stainless steel available on today's marketplace, the solid top, sides, and front doors are defended from the harsh outside world, with a matching coated steel back to finish, your unit will be left with a new look, years down the road. Featuring a 8 7/8" (226 mm) deep, 1/2" (13 mm) thick, full length white polyethylene provides tough preparation surface removable cutting board included that is sanitary, has a high density, and is NSF certified.
Headlining True's signature Oversized, environmentally friendly, patented forced air refrigeration system that maintains core temperatures of 33°F to 41°F (.5°C to 5°C) in cabinet, and the 12 (175 mm x 159 mm x 102 mm) clear polycarbonate, NSF approved, food pans that come standard with this unit. Combined with a factory engineered capillary tube system that pushes though the environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- True’s salad/sandwich units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP), and three global warming potential (GWP).
- Patented forced-air design holds 33°F to 41°F (0.5°C to 5°C) product temperature in food pans and cabinet interior.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for open food product.
- All stainless steel front, top and ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back
- Stainless steel, patented, foam insulated lid and hood keep pan temperatures colder, lock in freshness and minimize condensation. Removable for easy cleaning.
- Interior - Attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- 8 7/8" (226 mm) deep, 1/2" (13 mm) thick, full length removable cutting board included. Sanitary, high density, NSF approved white polyethylene provides tough preparation surface.
- Comes standard with (12) 1/6 size, 4"D clear polycarbonate, food pans in countertop prep area. Accommodates 6" deep food pans.
- Two (2) heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves per door section.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Width: 48.4 Inches
- Depth: 34.1 Inches
- Height: 40.4 Inches
True TSSU-48-12M-B-HC Specifications
Frequently bought together
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!