True’s salad/sandwich units are
designed with enduring quality that
protects your long term investment, the TSSU-48-12M-B-HC Mega-Top Solid Door Sandwich/Salad Refrigerator.
In order to keep up with the daily hazards of a busy workplace environment, True had to break out all the stops to keep their units strong and heavy duty. Made using the strongest stainless steel available on today's marketplace, the solid top, sides, and front doors are defended from the harsh outside world, with a matching aluminum back to finish, your unit will be left with a new look, years down the road. Featuring a 8 7/8" (226 mm) deep, 1/2" (13 mm) thick, full length white polyethylene provides tough preparation surface removable cutting board included that is sanitary, has a high density, and is NSF certified.
Headlining True's signature Oversized, environmentally friendly, patented forced air refrigeration system that maintains core temperatures of 33°F to 41°F (.5°C to 5°C) in cabinet, and the 12 (175 mm x 159 mm x 102 mm) clear polycarbonate, NSF approved, food pans that come standard with this unit. Combined with a factory engineered capillary tube system that pushes though the environmentally friendly (CFC free) 134A refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- True’s salad/sandwich units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three global warming potential (GWP).
- Patented forced-air design holds 33°F to 41°F (.5°C to 5°C) product temperature in food pans and cabinet interior.
- Complies with ANSI/NSF-7.
- All stainless steel front, top and ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Stainless steel, patented, foam insulated lid and hood keep pan temperatures colder, lock in freshness and minimize condensation. Removable for easy cleaning.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- 8 7/8" (226 mm) deep, 1/2" (13 mm) thick, full length removable cutting board included. Sanitary, high density, NSF approved white polyethylene provides tough preparation surface.
- Heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Left to Right: 48.38 Inches
- Front to Back: 34.16 Inches
- Height: 40.38 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review