Display preparation of all your signature sandwiches and salads with this True TSSU-48-08-HC commercial stainless steel sandwich and salad refrigerator prep table. This unit's refrigerated top section comes standard with eight 1/6 size, 4" deep pans to house all of your most-used salad ingredients but it's extra large storage space can accommodate pans up to 8" deep for toppings that you frequently have to refill. To lock in freshness when not in use, this commercial refrigerated prep table model also features a foam insulated lid and hood. Four adjustable PVC coated wire shelves let you easily organize other ingredients in the refrigerated cabinet.
Also, this sandwich preparation table's exterior features a heavy duty stainless steel front doors, top, and end, with an aluminum finished back for exceptional durability. The clear coated interior aluminum liner and stainless steel floor with coved corners makes cleaning hassle-free. Easily load and unload items with the 12" recessed door handles and the doors' convenient stay-open feature. Comes standard with 8 (1/6 size) NSF approved food pans.
- True’s salad/sandwich units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three global warming potential (GWP).
- Patented forced-air design holds 33°F to 41°F (.5°C to 5°C) product temperature in food pans and cabinet interior.
- Complies with ANSI/NSF-7.
- All stainless steel front, top and ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Stainless steel, patented, foam insulated lid and hood keep pan temperatures colder, lock in freshness and minimize condensation. Removable for easy cleaning.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- 11 3/4" (299 mm) deep, 1/2" (13 mm) thick, full length removable cutting board included. Sanitary, high density, NSF approved white polyethylene provides tough preparation surface.
- Heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Left to Right: 48.38 Inches
- Front to Back: 30.16 Inches
- Height: 36.75 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review