True TSD-69G-LD Overview
An eco-friendly, professional glass sliding-door refrigerator, the True TSD-69G-LD offers a wide variety of reliable, money-saving options for your business. Made of the highest-quality materials on the market today, it will help maximize production by decreasing the hassle of breakage and everyday grime. The “Low-E”, double pane thermal glass sliding door provides energy efficiency and the counterbalance weight system equates for a smooth, even, positive closure.
The True TSD-69G-LD factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system and an extra large evaporator coil, accompanied by an efficient, bottom-mounted 1/2 hp compressor, offers premium environmentally-friendly outputs, while saving money. Its adjustable, sturdy PVC coated six-shelved interior is adorned with an aluminum liner for easy clean-up and sturdiness. LED interior lighting provides more even lighting throughout the cabinet and is safety shielded for protection from accidents.
Its improved, insulated cabinet structure protects from rust, corrosion, and common accidents that accompany any refrigerator. Along with a lifetime guaranteed door hinges and torsion type closure system for added assurance and the best in food preservation. The unit requires a 115V electrical connection and is pre-wired at the factory with a 9' cord with NEMA 5-15R plug for instant increase to coldness.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Oversized, factory balanced, refrigeration system holds 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Stainless steel front. The very finest stainless with higher tensile strength for fewer dents and scratches. Energy efficient, “Low-E”, double pane thermal glass doors.
- Nine (9) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves 23 7/8"L x 20 9/16"D (607 mm x 621 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for open food product.
- Unique space saving design for space tight kitchens.
- LED interior lighting provides more even lighting throughout the cabinet. Safety shielded.
- ”No stoop” lower shelf.
- Storage on top of cabinet.
- Compressor performs in coolest, most grease free area of kitchen.
- Easily accessible condenser coil for cleaning.
- Width: 78.16 Inches
- Depth: 29.63 Inches
- Height: 78.38 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor
True TSD-69G-LD Specifications
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review