The True TSD-69 three solid door, reach-in refrigerator is one of the best selling and highest rated commercial refrigerators in the industry today. In addition to a sleek appearance, the stainless steel and aluminum exterior provides protection from rusting, dents and the buildup of everyday stains. Its doors contain a stainless steel exterior insert with mitered plastic channel frame for a professional appearance and are fully insulated using the same foaming process as the cabinet and lifetime guaranteed door hinges and torsion type closure system. Its state-of-the-art refrigeration system provides colder product temperatures while maintaining lower utility costs. It can maintain perfect temperatures that are optimal for food safety and appeal. The interior includes nine state-of-the-art, rust-proof, clear-coated PVC coated shelves, a white aluminum liner and a stainless steel floor. The shelves can be positioned and adjusted as needed for optimal storage.
The bottom-mounted, 1/2 horsepower compressor is built to withstand the corrosion that comes with use. The True TSD-69's bottom position also operates in the coolest environment in the kitchen and provides an easy-access “no stoop” lower shelf. This product also comes pre-wired and a NEMA 5-15R plug with 9' cord.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Oversized, factory balanced, refrigeration system holds 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Stainless steel solid doors and front. The very finest stainless with higher tensile strength for fewer dents and scratches.
- Adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated shelves.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for open food product.
- Unique space saving design for space tight kitchens.
- No stoop lower shelf
- Storage on top of cabinet
- Compressor performs in coolest, most grease free area of kitchen
- Easily accessible condenser coil for cleaning.
- Left to Right: 78.16 Inches
- Front to Back: 29.63 Inches
- Height: 78.38 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review