True TS-23-2-HC Overview
A perfect fit to any food-serving business, the True TS-23-2-HC half solid door refrigerator offers money-saving efficiency, improved temperature control, and ease of maintenance. The stainless steel, solid self-closing door provides an unmatched tight seal, along with a expert-looking front give it a very professional outward appearance. The aluminum-lined interior, three robust wire shelves, offer more organization and quicker access to materials. Cleaning the interior is faster than ever with the polished, aluminum-lined interior. It also saves the hassle of bending down repeatedly by raising the bottom shelf for easier access and time management. Its equipped with a powerful 1/3 hp bottom-mounted compressor that operates in the coldest, most grease-free area of the kitchen for reliable output and colder temperatures.
The True TS-23-2-HC’s R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant, accompanied by an improved interior insulation, helps it maintain optimal food-serving temperatures, and remains eco-friendly by having an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3. This makes it one of the most environmentally-friendly and state-of-the-art refrigerators on the market today. The unit requires a 115V electrical connection but is pre-wired at the factory and includes a 9' cord with NEMA 5-15R plug for convenience and an instant increase to coldness.
- True’s TS series is the choice for the exclusive stainless steel commercial application.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three global warming potential (GWP).
- Oversized, factory balanced, refrigeration system holds 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Stainless steel interior and exterior front, sides and doors. The very finest stainless with higher tensile strength for fewer dents and scratches. Matching aluminum back.
- Adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated gray shelves.
- Positive seal self-closing doors. Lifetime guaranteed door hinges and torsion type closure system.
- Bottom mounted units feature: ”no stoop” lower shelf, storage on top of cabinet, compressor performs in coolest, most grease free area of kitchen, easily accessible condenser coil for cleaning.
- Width: 27 Inches
- Depth: 29.5 Inches
- Height: 78.38 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
True TS-23-2-HC Specifications
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review