True T-23G-2-HC~FGD01 Overview
An impressive, professional double-half glass door refrigerator, the
Its improved, insulated cabinet structure protects from rust, corrosion and common accidents that accompany any refrigerator, and lifetime guaranteed door hinges and torsion type closure system adds insurance and the best in food preservation. The unit only requires a 115V electrical connection and is pre-wired at the factory with a 9' cord with NEMA 5-15R plug for instant increase to coldness
- True’s glass door reach-in’s are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Stainless steel front. The finest stainless available with higher tensile strength for fewer dents and scratches.
- Energy efficient, “Low-E”, double pane thermal glass doors.
- LED interior lighting provides more even lighting throughout the cabinet. Safety shielded.
- Three (3) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves 22 7/8"L x 23 1/4"D (582 mm x 591 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Positive seal self-closing doors. Lifetime guaranteed door hinges and torsion type closure system.
- ”No stoop” lower shelf.
- Storage on top of cabinet.
- Compressor performs in coolest, most grease free area of kitchen.
- Easily accessible condenser coil for cleaning.
- Width: 27 Inches
- Depth: 29.88 Inches
- Height: 78.38 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
True T-23G-2-HC~FGD01 Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!