A professional two section solid door standing refrigerator, the True STR2RRT-2S-2S offers higher horsepower, stronger temperature control, and better maintenance than other two section refrigerators. The stainless steel, solid self-closing doors provide an unmatched tight seal, along with an expert-looking front give it a very sharp outward appearance. The aluminum-lined interior, six chrome-plated PVC coated wire shelves, offer better organization, faster access, and cleaning. Its sealed, cast iron, self lubricating evaporator fan motor(s) and larger fan blades give it's roll-in's a more efficient, low velocity, high volume airflow design. This improved design ensures quicker temperature recovery and shorter run times in the busiest of foodservice environments. Built with an exceptional 1/2 hp top-mounted compressor that operates in the coldest, most grease-free area of the kitchen for greater output and easier maintenance.
The STR2RRT-2S-2S is eco-friendly without sacrificing power. The 134A refrigerant and foamed-in-place Ecomate, an environmentally-friendly polyurethane insulation, combine to provide instant coldness to your products. Unit also ships completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet with cord and plug set included.
- Three lifetime guaranteed external cam lift door hinges, one per section.
- Sturdy interior bumpers protect cabinet walls from accidents caused by roll-in carts.
- NSF-7 compliant for open food product.
- Four heavy gauge stainless steel ramps, one per door, make it simple to transport bulky materials into the cabinet.
- Safety-shielded, incandescent interior lighting offers maximum brightness of products.
- Exterior digital temperature display, available with either °F or °C , provides precise readouts of inner temperatures.
One of the most high-tech refrigerators on the market, the STR2RRT-2S-2S will make a great addition to your business today.
- Left to Right: 68 Inches
- Front to Back: 37.5 Inches
- Height: 83.75 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review