True STR2RRI-2G Overview
As a part of true's Spec Series, the
Crafted using the finest stainless steel available on the market, the attractive, easy to clean exterior front, door frames, sides, and top of this unit are defended from the dangers that lurk in a busy foodservice environment. Whether it be from clumsy employees that may bump/run into the unit by mistake or just from general overtime use, this unit will leave a lasting fresh look to your busy foodservice kitchen. This excellent exterior is combined with two heavy duty, stainless steel frame doors that features low emission or “Low-E”, double pane thermal insulated glass door that reflects cold air inward, and warm air outward.
The two strong, solid stainless steel glass swing doors open to a spacious holding area with six adjustable heavy duty, chrome plated, wire shelves that allow for maximum storage capabilities. Along with a stylish interior that is created using the same sturdy stainless steel as the exterior, this unit's stainless steel side walls, back, floor, door liner, & ceiling are defended from dents and scratches that may occur when inserting or removing items from the unit.
This unit features True's state of the art high capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system and is combined with state of the art ECM motors (Electronically Commutated Evaporator) ECM motors to operate at higher peak efficiencies and move a more consistent volume of air through the unit which produces less heat, reduces energy consumption and provides greater motor reliability.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly (CFC free) 134A refrigerant.
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor(s) and larger fan blades give True roll-in’s a more efficient low velocity, high volume airflow design. This unique design ensures faster temperature recovery and shorter run times in the busiest of foodservice environments.
- Top mounted refrigeration system with evaporator positioned out of food zone to maximize capacity.
- Exterior - Stainless steel door, front & sides.
- Interior - Stainless steel side walls, back, floor, door liner, & ceiling.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Designed to accept roll-in racks (inboard castors) with maximum dimensions of 27"L x 29"D x 66"H (686 mm x 737 mm x 1677 mm)(supplied by others).
- One (1) heavy gauge stainless steel ramp.
- “Low-E”, double pane thermal insulated glass.
- Lifetime guaranteed bolt style door locks standard.
- Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty all metal working door handle.
- Positive seal self-closing door with 120° stay open feature. Lifetime guaranteed external cam lift door hinges, Three (3) per door section.
- Magnetic door gasket of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Incandescent interior lighting, safety shielded.
- Exterior digital temperature display, available with either °F or °C .
- Evaporator epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion
- Interior bumpers protect cabinet walls from abuse caused by roll-in carts.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for open food product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
- Width: 68 Inches
- Depth: 34.75 Inches
- Height: 83.75 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor
True STR2RRI-2G Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!