True STR2R-4HG-HC Overview
As a part of True's Spec series, the high quality design of the
The solid craftsmanship of this unit shows in its exterior. The beautifully crafted, 4 glass swing door heavy duty stainless steel exterior of this unit is built with some of the finest materials and components and ensures maximum protection against damaging dents and scratches that may occur in a busy foodservice environment. Whether it be from a clumsy employee, or just from use over time, the True STR2R-4HG-HC front, door frames & handles, along with the sides and top of this unit will remain looking fresh and new for years down the road.
The 4 solid glass swing doors feature low emissivity or "Low-E" double pane thermal insulated glass that reflect heat away from the glass. This with a positive seal self closing door design allows no air whatsoever to enter or escape the unit while the doors are closed. This unit opens to reveal a spacious interior with 6 PVC coated wire shelves to maximize your product storage. Don't miss out on how well this unit is built by having the walls, ceiling and floor crafted out of an aluminum finish with a glossy liner and combined with a stainless steel floor & ceiling.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- State of the art, electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors. ECM motors operate at higher peak efficiencies and move a more consistent volume of air which produces less heat, reduces energy consumption and provides greater motor reliability.
- Top mounted refrigeration system with evaporator positioned out of food zone to maximize capacity.
- Electronic control.
- Exterior - Stainless steel door, front & sides.
- Interior - Stainless steel side walls, back, floor, door liner, & ceiling.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- 5" (127 mm) diameter plate castors - locks provided on front set.
- “Low-E”, double pane thermal insulated glass.
- Lifetime guaranteed bolt style door locks standard.
- Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty all metal working door handles.
- Positive seal self-closing doors with 120° stay open feature. Lifetime guaranteed external cam lift door hinges, four (4) per door section.
- Magnetic door gaskets of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- LED interior lighting, safety shielded.
- Exterior digital temperature display, available with either °F or °C .
- Evaporator epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Curb mounting ready.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for open food product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
Note: Includes 1 shelving kit option per section. For available shelving kits see spec sheet for more details.
- Width: 52.63 Inches
- Depth: 33.75 Inches
- Height: 77.75 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
True STR2R-4HG-HC Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!