A professional two section solid door refrigerator, the True STR2R-2S offers efficiency, impressive temperature control, and uncomplicated maintenance. The stainless steel, solid self-closing doors provide an unmatched tight seal, along with a expert-looking front give it a very sharp outward appearance. The aluminum-lined interior features customizable chrome-plated PVC-coated wire shelves, which offer better organization, faster access to materials, quicker cleaning. Built with an exceptional, 1/2 hp top-mounted compressor that operates in the coldest, most grease-free area of the kitchen, it guarantees greater output and easier maintenance.
The STR2R-2S is eco-friendly without sacrificing power. The CFC-free, 134A refrigerant and foamed-in-place Ecomate, an environmentally-friendly polyurethane insulation, combine to provide instant coldness to your products. One of the most high-tech refrigerators on the market today, the STR2R-2S' unique design ensures faster temperature recovery and shorter run times in the most stressed of food service environments. This product also ships completely pre-wired at the True factory and is ready for a final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet, and its cord and plug set are included.
- Stainless steel door, front & sides.
- Stainless steel side walls, back, floor, door liner, & ceiling.
- 1 Interior kit option included per full section.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- State of the art, electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors. ECM motors operate at higher peak efficiencies and move a more consistent volume of air which produces less heat, reduces energy consumption and provides greater motor reliability.
- Top mounted refrigeration system with evaporator positioned out of food zone to maximize capacity.
- Electronic control.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- 5" (127 mm) diameter plate castors - locks provided on front set.
- Lifetime guaranteed bolt style door locks.
- Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty all metal working door handles.
- Positive seal self-closing doors with 120° stay open feature. Lifetime guaranteed external cam lift door hinges, four (4) per door section.
- Magnetic door gaskets of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- LED interior lighting, safety shielded.
- Exterior digital temperature display, available with either °F or °C .
- Evaporator epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Curb mounting ready.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for open food product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
Shelving Kit Options: Please specify up to 2 kits during checkout.
- Kit #1: Nine (9) sets of #1 type tray slides and pilasters (field installed), bottom support of one (1) 18"L x 26"D (458 mm x 661 mm) pan or two (2) 14"L x 18"D (356 mm x 458 mm) pans.
- Kit #2: One (1) set half-section #2 steel rod tray slides and pilasters (field installed), rim support of one (1) 18"L x 26"D (458 mm x 661 mm) pan.
- Kit #3: Six (6) sets of universal type tray slides and pilasters (field installed), bottom support of one (1) 18"L x 26"D (458 mm x 661 mm) pan, two (2) 14"L x 18"D (356 mm x 458 mm) pans or two (2) 12"L x 20"D (305 mm x 508 mm) pans.
- Kit #4: Three (3) chrome shelves 25"L x 273/4"D (635 mm x 705 mm). Four (4) shelf supports included per shelf (field installed); adjustable on 6" (153 mm) increments.
- Left to Right: 52.63 Inches
- Front to Back: 33.75 Inches
- Height: 77.75 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review