True STR2R-2S-HC Overview
A professional two section solid door refrigerator, the True STR2R-2S-HC offers efficiency, impressive temperature control, and uncomplicated maintenance. The stainless steel, solid self-closing doors provide an unmatched tight seal, along with a expert-looking front give it a very sharp outward appearance. The stainless steel interior features several shelving kits to choose from to optimize your kitchen storage. Built with an exceptional, 1/2 hp top-mounted compressor that operates in the coldest, most grease-free area of the kitchen, it guarantees greater output and easier maintenance.
The True STR2R-2S-HC is eco-friendly without sacrificing power. The environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant and foamed-in-place Ecomate, an environmentally-friendly polyurethane insulation, combine to provide instant coldness to your products. One of the most high-tech refrigerators on the market today, the True STR2R-2S-HC unique design ensures faster temperature recovery and shorter run times in the most stressed of food service environments. This product also ships completely pre-wired at the True factory and is ready for a final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet, and its cord and plug set are included.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for open food product.
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- State of the art, electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors. ECM motors operate at higher peak efficiencies and move a more consistent volume of air which produces less heat, reduces energy consumption and provides greater motor reliability.
- Top mounted refrigeration system with evaporator positioned out of food zone to maximize capacity.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Lifetime guaranteed bolt style door locks standard.
- Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty all metal working door handles.
- Positive seal self-closing doors with 120° stay open feature. Lifetime guaranteed external cam lift door hinges, four (4) per door section.
- Magnetic door gaskets of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- LED interior lighting, safety shielded.
- Exterior digital temperature display, available with either °F or °C .
- Evaporator epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- 5" (127 mm) diameter plate casters - locks provided on front set.
- Curb mounting ready.
Shelving Kit Options: Please specify 2 kits during checkout.
- Kit #1: Nine (9) sets of #1 type tray slides and pilasters (field installed), bottom support of one (1) 18"L x 26"D (458 mm x 661 mm) pan or two (2) 14"L x 18"D (356 mm x 458 mm) pans.
- Kit #2: One (1) set half-section #2 steel rod tray slides and pilasters (field installed), rim support of one (1) 18"L x 26"D (458 mm x 661 mm) pan.
- Kit #3: Six (6) sets of universal type tray slides and pilasters (field installed), bottom support of one (1) 18"L x 26"D (458 mm x 661 mm) pan, two (2) 14"L x 18"D (356 mm x 458 mm) pans or two (2) 12"L x 20"D (305 mm x 508 mm) pans.
- Kit #4: Three (3) chrome shelves 26 5/16"L x 21 9/16"D (669 mm x 548 mm). Optional wall mounted shelf support pilasters (field installed) with four (4) shelf clips per shelf available; adjustable on 1/2" (13 mm) increments (must order at time of cabinet order).
- Additional kit option components available individually.
- Width: 52.63 Inches
- Depth: 33.75 Inches
- Height: 77.75 Inches
Special Order Item:
This item might not be returnable and in some instances cannot be canceled once the order has been placed.
True STR2R-2S-HC Specifications
Related Products(View all)
Be the first to review this item!