True STR1RRI-1G Overview
As a part of True's Spec Series, the
Crafted using the strongest stainless steel available, the whole exterior of this unit, the front, sides, and top are all defended from some of the dangers that come with living in a busy foodservice environments. This combined with a strong aluminium back finish leaves a lasting shine finish on the unit that is easy to clean, good to look at, and protects your most precious ingredients. The excellent exterior is combined with a heavy duty low emission or “Low-E”, double pane thermal insulated glass door that reflects cold air inward, and warm air outward.
The two strong, solid stainless steel glass swing doors open to a spacious holding area with six adjustable heavy duty, chrome plated, wire shelves that allow for maximum storage capabilities. This stylish interior is created using the same sturdy stainless steel as the exterior, this units stainless steel side walls, back, floor, door liner & ceiling are defended from dents and scratches that may occur when inserting or removing items from the unit.
Reliable insulation is one of the more important aspects of any refrigerator. The True STR1RRI-1G entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using Ecomate, a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP) to lower emissions. A lifetime guaranteed bolt style swing door and a sturdy all metal working door handle means reliability and long-lasting use. LED interior lighting leaves no corner dark for better visibility of products.
Epoxy-coated evaporator eliminates the potential of corrosion from everyday grime and other harmful effects of use. This unit comes completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly (CFC free) 134A refrigerant.
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor(s) and larger fan blades give True roll-in’s a more efficient low velocity, high volume airflow design. This unique design ensures faster temperature recovery and shorter run times in the busiest of foodservice environments.
- Top mounted refrigeration system with evaporator positioned out of food zone to maximize capacity.
- Exterior - Stainless steel door, front & sides.
- Interior - Stainless steel side walls, floor, door liner, & ceiling.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Designed to accept roll-in racks (inboard castors) with maximum dimensions of 27"L x 29"D x 66"H (686 mm x 737 mm x 1677 mm)(supplied by others).
- “Low-E”, double pane thermal insulated glass.
- Lifetime guaranteed bolt style door lock standard.
- Door lock standard.
- Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty all metal working door handle.
- Positive seal self-closing door with 120° stay open feature. Lifetime guaranteed external cam lift door hinges, Three (3) per door section.
- Magnetic door gasket of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Incandescent interior lighting, safety shielded.
- Exterior digital temperature display, available with either °F or °C .
- Evaporator epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion
- Interior bumpers protect cabinet walls from abuse caused by roll-in carts.
- NSF-7 compliant for open food product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
- Width: 35 Inches
- Depth: 34.75 Inches
- Height: 83.75 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 5 year compressor
True STR1RRI-1G Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!