The True STR1R-1S factory engineered single solid door refrigerator leads the way in all-around efficiency to maximize profits. Its self-contained, capillary tube system, using environmentally friendly (CFC free) R290 refrigerant, provides cost-effective coldness for the best in food preservation. State-of-the-art, electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors which operate at higher peak efficiencies and move a more consistent volume of air which produces less heat and provides greater control for its 1/3 HP motor.
Reliable insulation is one of the more important aspects of any refrigerator. The STR1R-1S' entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using Ecomate--a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP) to lower emissions. A lifetime guaranteed bolt style door and a heavy duty all metal working door handle means reliability and long-lasting use. LED interior lighting leaves no corner dark for better visibility of products. The epoxy-coated evaporator eliminates the potential of corrosion from rust and other harmful effects of use. This unit comes completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet, and it cord and plug set are included.
- LED interior lighting leaves no corner dark for better visibility of products.
- Lifetime guaranteed bolt style door lock and heavy duty, all metal working door handle.
- Exterior digital temperature display, available with either °F or °C .
- Evaporator epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Magnetic door gaskets of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
Shelving Kit Options: Please specify 1 kit during checkout
- Kit #1: Nine sets of #1 type tray slides and pilasters (field installed), bottom support of one 18"L x 26"D (458 mm x 661 mm) pan or two 14"L x 18"D (356 mm x 458 mm) pans.
- Kit #2: One set half-section #2 steel rod tray slides and pilasters (field installed), rim support of one 18"L x 26"D (458 mm x 661 mm) pan.
- Kit #3: Six sets of universal type tray slides and pilasters (field installed), bottom support of one 18"L x 26"D (458 mm x 661 mm) pan, two 14"L x 18"D (356 mm x 458 mm) pans or two 12"L x 20"D (305 mm x 508 mm) pans.
- Kit #4: Three chrome shelves 26 5/16"L x 21 9/16"D (669 mm x 548 mm). Four shelf supports included per shelf (field installed); adjustable on 6" (153 mm) increments. Optional wall mounted shelf support pilasters (field installed) with four shelf clips per shelf available; adjustable on 1/2" (13 mm) increments (must order at time of cabinet order).
Adding this professional freezer to your business guarantees increased production and an extensive money-saving investment.
- Left to Right: 27.5 Inches
- Front to Back: 33.75 Inches
- Height: 77.75 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
5 out of 5 stars from 1 reviews