True STR1R-1G-HC Overview
As a part of true's Spec Series, the
Crafted using the strongest stainless steel available, the whole exterior of this unit, the front, sides, and top are all defended from some of the dangers that come with living in a busy foodservice environments. This combined with a strong aluminum back finish leaves a lasting shine finish on the unit that is easy to clean, good to look at, and protects your most precious ingredients. This excellent exterior is combined with a heavy duty low emission or “Low-E”, double pane thermal insulated glass door that reflects cold air inward, and warm air outward.
The two strong solid stainless steel glass swing doors open to a spacious holding area with six adjustable heavy duty, chrome plated wire shelves that allow for maximum storage capabilities. This stylish interior is created using the same sturdy stainless steel as the exterior. This units stainless steel side walls, back, floor, door liner, & ceiling are defended from dents and scratches that may occur when inserting or removing items from the unit.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- State of the art, electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors. ECM motors operate at higher peak efficiencies and move a more consistent volume of air which produces less heat, reduces energy consumption and provides greater motor reliability.
- Top mounted refrigeration system with evaporator positioned out of food zone to maximize capacity.
- Electronic control.
- Exterior - Stainless steel door, front & sides.
- Interior - Stainless steel side walls, back, floor, door liner, & ceiling.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- 5" (127 mm) diameter plate castors - locks provided on front set.
- “Low-E”, double pane thermal insulated glass.
- Lifetime guaranteed bolt style door lock standard.
- Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty all metal working door handle.
- Positive seal self-closing door with 120° stay open feature. Lifetime guaranteed external cam lift door hinges, four (4) per door section.
- Magnetic door gaskets of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- LED interior lighting, safety shielded.
- Exterior digital temperature display, available with either °F or °C .
- Evaporator epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Curb mounting ready.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for open food product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
Note: Includes 1 shelving kit. For details on available shelving kits see spec sheet for details.
- Width: 27.5 Inches
- Depth: 33.75 Inches
- Height: 77.75 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
True STR1R-1G-HC Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!