True STA2R-4HG-HC Overview
Superior insulation is one of the most important aspects of any refrigerator. The True STA2R-4HG-HC entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using Ecomate, a high density polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP) to lower emissions. The “Low-E", double pane thermal insulated glass means the cold stays in. A lifetime guaranteed bolt style swing doors and a heavy duty all metal working door handle means reliability and long-lasting use. LED interior lighting leaves no corner dimmed for better visibility of products. The epoxy-coated evaporator eliminates the potential of corrosion from rust and other harmful effects of use. This unit comes fully pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 5.9 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- State of the art, electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors. ECM motors operate at higher peak efficiencies and move a more consistent volume of air which produces less heat, reduces energy consumption and provides greater motor reliability.
- Top mounted refrigeration system with evaporator positioned out of food zone to maximize capacity.
- Electronic control.
- Exterior - Stainless steel door, front & sides.
- Interior - Aluminum side walls & back. Stainless steel floor & ceiling.
- 3 Heavy duty, chrome plated, wire shelves per section.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- 5" (127 mm) diameter plate castors - locks provided on front set.
- “Low-E”, double pane thermal insulated glass.
- Lifetime guaranteed bolt style door locks standard.
- Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty all metal working door handles.
- Positive seal self-closing doors with 120° stay open feature. Lifetime guaranteed external cam lift door hinges, four (4) per door section.
- Magnetic door gaskets of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- LED interior lighting, safety shielded.
- Exterior digital temperature display, available with either °F or °C .
- Evaporator epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Curb mounting ready.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for open food product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
- Width: 52.63 Inches
- Depth: 33.75 Inches
- Height: 77.75 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
True STA2R-4HG-HC Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!