A professional two section solid door refrigerator, the True STA2R-2S-HC offers efficiency, impressive temperature control, and uncomplicated maintenance. The stainless steel, solid self-closing doors provide an unmatched tight seal, along with a expert-looking front give it a very sharp outward appearance. The aluminum-lined interior, six chrome-plated PVC coated wire shelves, offer better organization, faster access, and cleaning. Built with an exceptional 1/2 hp top-mounted compressor that operates in the coldest, most grease-free area of the kitchen for greater output and easier maintenance.
The True STA2R-2S-HC is eco-friendly without sacrificing power. The R290 refrigerant and foamed-in-place Ecomate, an environmentally-friendly polyurethane insulation, combine to provide instant coldness to your products. One of the most high-tech refrigerators on the market today, the STA2R-2S-HC's unique design ensures faster temperature recovery and shorter run times in the most stressed of food service environments. Unit also ships completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet, and its cord and plug set are included.
- Stainless steel door, front & sides.
- Aluminum side walls & back. Stainless steel floor & ceiling.
- 3 Heavy duty, chrome plated, wire shelves per section.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- State of the art, electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors. ECM motors operate at higher peak efficiencies and move a more consistent volume of air which produces less heat, reduces energy consumption and provides greater motor reliability.
- Top mounted refrigeration system with evaporator positioned out of food zone to maximize capacity.
- Electronic control.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- 5" (127 mm) diameter plate castors - locks provided on front set.
- Lifetime guaranteed bolt style door locks.
- Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty all metal working door handles.
- Positive seal self-closing doors with 120° stay open feature. Lifetime guaranteed external cam lift door hinges, four (4) per door section.
- Magnetic door gaskets of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- LED interior lighting, safety shielded.
- Exterior digital temperature display, available with either °F or °C .
- Evaporator epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Curb mounting ready.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for open food product.
- Left to Right: 52.63 Inches
- Front to Back: 33.75 Inches
- Height: 77.75 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review