Lamber DSP4DPS, 30 Rack/Hr High Temperature Undercounter Dishwasher w/ Drain & Chemical Pump
Lamber DSP4DPS Overview
- Includes soap & rinse pump
- Drain pump INCLUDED
THE ENVIRONMENTAL CHOICE If you are looking for one of the most dependable, cost efficient and highest quality line of ware washing equipment, Lamber's array of products is the sure choice.
Constructed of AISI 304 18/10 stainless steel inside and out.
- Stainless steel wash and rinse arms (top & bottom)
- High temperature BOOSTERS (no SANITIZERS required)
- Easy to use digital controls and water consumption as low as 1/2 gallon of water per cycle on most models (providing enormous savings on soap and rinse costs).
- Undercounter dishwasher
- Stainless steel construction 18/10 AISI 304
- Wash cycle time: 2 minutes
- Wash and rinse temperature thermometers
- Stainless steel lower and upper rotating wash arms
- Stainless steel lower rotating rinsing and upper fixed
- Extractable control panel for an easy maintenance
- Rinse aid dispenser
- Detergent pump
- Automatic tank loading
- Door opening safety device
- Thermocontrol: device which guarantees the selected temperature for every rinsing cycle even in case of nonstop work
- Security thermostat
- Certifications: UL, UL Sanitation
Included Baskets : 1x Baskets for Dishes,1x Flat Baskets, 1x Cutlery Containers
Note: Plug not included. Hard wire required.
- Width: 23.7 Inches
- Depth: 25 Inches
- Height: 32.28 Inches
1 year parts and labor
Lamber DSP4DPS Specifications
Frequently bought together
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
It says that the electrical is 208/240 volt. Does that mean that it is available in 3 phase? If so, what is the amperage?
Unfortunately, the Lamber DSP4DPS only comes in single phase.
4.5 out of 5 stars from 4 reviews
Highly recommended, the only thing that I can suggest is to make a detailed installation of the product.
A good choice if you don't have a floor drain to use. It cleans the dishes fast so it's able to keep up during busier times when you need it to. Ordering was easy and shipping was fast.
This product works well in our small restaurant - It gets dishes cleaner than others we have had - instructions are pretty vague & not always easy to understand, but we seem to be getting it figured out.
For the price, you can't beat it. This model is definitely one of my favorite undercounter dishwashers and I have tried several over the years. Even though they call this an "under counter" model, you can also put it on the counter as a "counter top" model and it works just as good. If anything, I always feel the higher any dishwasher is off the ground, it always has a better drain rate and overall gives the machine a longer lifespan.