3M Water Filtration ICE260-S, Ice Machine Single Cartridge Water Filter System
Recommended for this item
3M Water Filtration ICE260-S Overview
Ice Machine Water Filtration System Details:
All water has stuff in it that customers don't want to know about – and shouldn't know about – so when you're hoping to make sure that you take all of that into proper consideration, you need to make sure that you trust the right water filtration system in your place of choice.
The best one for the job, you'll find, is going to be this one, the 3M Water Filtration ICE260-S. It is effective in removing all of the chlorine taste and sediment and bacteria from your water so that you know that you are serving the customers the best that they are going to be able to handle. You'll have the best technology testing to back you up so that you're always in control of knowing that you're truly offering the best of the best to your customers
Water pressure will be assured too with this keeping everything up to speed and also working to make sure that you get good water at the end of the cycle. Perfect for the busy commercial installation place.
By using the 3M Water Filtration ICE260-S dual manifold High Flow Series water filtration system, it will help provide consistent high quality water for commercial ice machines and coffee brewers by reducing the effects of sediment, chlorine taste and odor and scale at flow rates up to 6.68 gpm (25.3 lpm). Built-in scale inhibition reduces the ability of calcium and magnesium to precipitate as hard scale.
- Combines two High Flow Series HF60-S cartridges with a High Flow Series 2XX twin manifold to give chlorine taste and odor reduction with cyst, bacteria and sediment reduction, while reducing the effects of chlorine corrosion and scale for up to 70,000 gallons (264,978 liters)
- Effectively reduces sediment and chlorine taste and odor for better equipment protection and clearer, great tasting ice.
- Revolutionary Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (“IMPACT") dual-zone media cartridge construction combines a membrane in series with premium activated carbon to provide superior throughput and cartridge life.
- Built-in bacteria inhibitor intended to reduce fouling of media (HF60-S replacement cartridge.)
- Tested and verified by manufacturer's laboratory to Standard 53 for cyst reduction (HF60-S replacement cartridge).
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials.
- Reduction of up to 99.99% of common water-borne heterotrophic bacteria by membrane filtration as tested by 3M Purification (HF60-S replacement cartridge).
- Built-in scale inhibitor reduces lime scale build-up as tested by CUNO.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn.
- 3/4" NPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.
- Auxiliary inlet gauge port allows optional monitoring of differential water pressure.
Replacement Cartridge: HF60-S
- Height: 18 Inches
- Diameter: 5.4 Inches
3M Water Filtration ICE260-S Specifications
Frequently bought together
Related Products(View all)
Be the first to review this item!