True TSSU-72-18M-B-HC Overview
For some of the fastest moving sandwich restaurants, you need a heavy duty, stable unit that will reflect your businesses service. True’s salad/sandwich units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment. The True TSSU-72-18M-B-HC Mega-Top Solid Door Sandwich/Salad Refrigerator features outstanding dependability thanks to its solid, stainless steel exterior front, top, and sides that defend the unit from harmful abuse that like running into it or scraping an object against it by accident, leaving it with a new-like-the-day-you-bought-it look, years down the road.
The interior of the unit headlines an attractive alunimum wall base that is coated in the NSF approved clear coating that reflects cold air back at your products, keeping them fresher than competing refrigerators that do not have this clear coating. A solid Stainless steel floor that has coved corners for easy cleaning, as opposed to sharper corners where food can get lodged and hard to get out.
- True’s salad/sandwich units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three global warming potential (GWP).
- Patented forced-air design holds 33°F to 41°F (.5°C to 5°C) product temperature in food pans and cabinet interior.
- Complies with and listed under ANSI/NSF-7.
- Exterior - Stainless steel front, top and ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Stainless steel, patented, foam insulated lid and hood keep pan temperatures colder, lock in freshness and minimize condensation. Removable for easy cleaning.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- 8 7/8" (226 mm) deep, 1/2" (13 mm) thick, full length removable cutting board included. Sanitary, high density, NSF approved white polyethylene provides tough preparation surface.
- Heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Width: 72.38 Inches
- Depth: 34.16 Inches
- Height: 40.38 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
True TSSU-72-18M-B-HC Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Be the first to review this item!