True TSSU-48-10-HC Overview
In order to keep up with the competition, True had to create a sturdy, heavy duty line of equipment, that met the needs of some of the most demanding food service environments. Products like the TSSU-48-10-HC Solid Door Sandwich/Salad Hydrocarbon Refrigerator is why True is one of the leading brands in food storage and preservation. Featuring a 11 3/4" deep polyethylene cutting board tabletop, you will have plenty of space to and it is also removable for easy cleaning. Its refrigerated top section comes standard with (10) 1/6 size, 4" deep pans to house all of your most-used ingredients, but it can accommodate pans up to 8" deep for toppings that you frequently have to refill, and to lock in every bit of fresh air when not in use, this model also features a foam insulated lid and hood. Four adjustable PVC coated wire shelves let you easily organize other ingredients in the refrigerated cabinet.
Coming standard with 10 (1/6 size) 6 7/8"L x 61/4”W
x 4"D (175 mm x 159 mm x 102 mm) clear
polycarbonate, NSF approved, you will have a large assortment of customization options for this unit. Also accommodates 6" (153
mm) deep food pans (supplied by others).
This prep table uses a 1/3 hp refrigeration system and it runs on eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant which has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation maintains 33 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit to help further improve efficiency as the cabinet retains cold air. The oversized, factory balanced refrigeration system provides uniform temperature control giving you years of reliable service.
A set of 5" castors makes it easy to move the refrigerator when it's time for cleaning or maintenance. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
- True’s salad/sandwich units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three global warming potential (GWP).
- Patented forced-air design holds 33°F to 41°F (.5°C to 5°C) product temperature in food pans and cabinet interior.
- Complies with ANSI/NSF-7.
- All stainless steel front, top and ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Stainless steel, patented, foam insulated lid and hood keep pan temperatures colder, lock in freshness and minimize condensation. Removable for easy cleaning.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- 11 3/4" (299 mm) deep, 1/2" (13 mm) thick, full length removable cutting board included. Sanitary, high density, NSF approved white polyethylene provides tough preparation surface.
- Heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Width: 48.38 Inches
- Depth: 30.16 Inches
- Height: 36.75 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
True TSSU-48-10-HC Specifications
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review