True TSSU-36-12M-B-HC Overview
Your fast food sandwich business needs high quality, durable equipment that will keep giving. The True TSSU-36-12M-B-HC Mega-Top Solid Door Sandwich/Salad Refrigerator allows you to streamline the preparation of all of your bestselling sandwiches and salads.
True uses the best solid stainless steel on today's marketplace, the heavy duty top, front doors, and sides are defended from some of life's most harmful environments. whether it be from a clumsy individual who happens to bang against it with a hard object, or if something scratches up against it, this unit is protected from some of the toughest scratches and dents life can throw at it, while the aluminium back provides a stylish finish for the whole unit.
The interior of the unit features solid aluminium walls that are coated with an NSF approved clear coating liner, that is complemented by a stainless steel floor with coved corners that provided easy cleaning as apposed to sharper corners, all of this is filled up by 4 adjustable, heavy duty 15 9/16"L x 16"D (396 mm x 407 mm) PVC coated wire shelves, and your bestselling ingredients.
- True’s salad/sandwich units are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three global warming potential (GWP).
- Patented forced-air design holds 33°F to 41°F (.5°C to 5°C) product temperature in food pans and cabinet interior.
- Complies with and listed under ANSI/NSF-7.
- Exterior - stainless steel front, top and ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Stainless steel, patented, foam insulated lid and hood keep pan temperatures colder, lock in freshness and minimize condensation. Removable for easy cleaning.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- 8 7/8" (226 mm) deep,1/2" (13 mm) thick, full length removable cutting board included. Sanitary, high density, NSF approved white polyethylene provides tough preparation surface.
- Heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Width: 36.38 Inches
- Depth: 34.16 Inches
- Height: 40.38 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
True TSSU-36-12M-B-HC Specifications
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review