True TMC-58-HC Overview
Since milk coolers are used all around the world to provide schools with cold beverages, True decided to roll out their own high-tech models like the True TMC-58-HC one-sided milk cooler. Its stainless and powder coated steel exterior gives it a very professional appearance in your cafeteria, and the self-service doors feature a super convenient drop front and “hold-open” flip-up for quicker access to the interior. Never worry about the bottom door falling open unexpectedly, as reinforced door locks come standard. The magnetic door gaskets are effortlessly removable without tools for ease of cleaning. True also saves you the hassle of calling a mechanic by engineering the condensing unit to slide out for quicker maintenance.
The True TMC-58-HC features state-of-the-art equipment like a durable, 1/5 hp compressor, balanced with an extra large evaporator coil, that pumps eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant for optimal temperatures that keep milk tasting great and will lead to less product waste. True engineered the sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motors for one specific reason: to give it a more efficient, low velocity, high volume airflow design to ensure colder holding temperatures and faster recovery in high use situations. Its clear-coated, white aluminum interior is fully insulated using high density, polyurethane Ecomate for the best temperature retention and can hold sixteen 13”L x 13”D x 11 5/8”H (331 mm x 331 mm x 296 mm) milk crates. An exterior digital display gives precise temperature read-outs during its prolonged use. Don’t worry about wires, as the True TMC-58-HC ships completely pre-wired at the True factory and is ready for a final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet.
- True’s commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, and lower utility costs in an attractive, durable school milk cooler.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced, forcedair refrigeration system maintains milk temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C). Colder holding temperatures provide better tasting milk, increased sales and less product waste.
- Exterior - non-peel or chip white powder coated cold rolled steel front, sides, back and top; durable and permanent.
- All stainless steel self-service doors feature convenient drop front and "hold-open" flip-up top. Standard with door locks.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner with reinforced, stainless steel floor.
- Standard with heavy duty floor racks and convenient clean out drain.
- Designed to hold Sixteen 13"L x 13"D x 11 1/8"H (331 mm x 331 mm x 296 mm) milk crates.
- Entire cabinet structure is foamed in- place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Width: 58 Inches
- Depth: 33 Inches
- Height: 41.625 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
True TMC-58-HC Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
4 out of 5 stars from 1 reviews
Works great and lots of room. Happy with temperature of milk. Item was ordering quickly and company was more than happy to accommodate and make sure cooler was delivered asap. Would definitely do business with Gofoodservice again.