True TMC-58-S-HC Overview
With the increasing demand for heavy duty milk coolers that are equipped for busy schools, and is safe enough to be operated by kids, True stood out and created their top of the line milk cooler units.
Strong units such as the True TMC-58-S-HC single sided hydrocarbon milk cooler offers unbeatable durability and unchallenged refrigeration. Made with strong, easy to clean stainless steel, the exterior top and doors are protected from some harsh damages that would occur in a busy cafeteria setting. With white aluminum liner coating the rest of the unit, these sections of the unit are defended from scratches and dents from everyday use.
Featuring True's factory engineered, self-contained capillary tube system that pushes through the environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant, and a high capacity, factory balanced, forced-air refrigeration system with a guided airflow, this unit maintains food safe temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) and has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP)., making it an environmentally responsible choice for all of your milk storage needs.
- True’s commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, and lower utility costs in an attractive, durable school milk cooler.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced, forced-air refrigeration system maintains milk temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C). Colder holding temperatures provide better tasting milk, increased sales and less product waste.
- Exterior - all stainless steel exterior front, sides, back and top.
- All stainless steel self-service doors feature convenient drop front and "hold-open" flip-up top. Standard with door locks.
- Interior - attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner with reinforced, stainless steel floor.
- Standard with heavy duty floor racks and convenient clean out drain.
- Designed to hold Sixteen 13"L x 13"D x 11 1/8"H (331 mm x 331 mm x 296 mm) milk crates.
- Entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Width: 58 Inches
- Depth: 33 Inches
- Height: 41.6 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
True TMC-58-S-HC Specifications
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review