As part of the True Specification Series, this True STR1FRI-1S 37 cubic foot roll-in freezer delivers unbeatable performance and durability, while its roll-in design is perfect for bakeries, banquet facilities, educational institutions, cafeterias, and assisted living communities, where roll-in pan racks need storage. This freezer boasts a high capacity factory balanced refrigeration system that uses a factory engineered capillary tube system that maintains a cool temperature of -10°F (-23.3°C) with the help of the environmentally friendly (CFC free) R404A refrigerant. Crafted from the finest stainless steel this freezer is protected from some of the strongest scratches and dents, leaving your investment looking brand new years down the road.
This refrigerator boasts a 3/4 hp factory balanced refrigeration system that is top mounted to allow more storage space and prevent dust, foods, or spills from damaging the intake fan. Its self-closing stainless steel door also comes with a stay open feature when opened past 120 degrees. On the interior the entire cabinet is lined with the eco-friendly material "Ecomate". A high density polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly (CFC free) 404A refrigerant.
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser maintains -10°F (-23.3°C) cabinet temperature. Ideal for both frozen foods and ice cream.
- Sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motors and larger fan blades give True roll-in’s a more efficient low velocity, high volume airflow design. This unique design ensures faster temperature recovery and shorter run times in the busiest of foodservice environments.
- Top mounted refrigeration system with evaporator positioned out of food zone to maximize capacity.
- Automatic defrost system time-initiated, temperature-terminated. Saves energy consumption and provides shortest possible defrost cycle.
- Automatic evaporator fan motor delay during defrost cycle.
- Exterior - Stainless steel door, front & sides.
- Interior - Stainless steel side walls, back, floor, door liner, & ceiling.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- One (1) heavy gauge stainless steel ramp.
- Designed to accept roll-in racks (inboard castors) with maximum dimensions of 27"L x 29"D x 66"H (686 mm x 737 mm x 1677 mm)(supplied by others).
- Lifetime guaranteed bolt style door lock standard.
- Door lock standard.
- Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty all metal working door handle.
- Positive seal self-closing door with 120° stay open feature. Lifetime guaranteed external cam lift door hinges, Three (3) per door section.
- Magnetic door gasket of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- Incandescent interior lighting, safety shielded.
- Exterior digital temperature display, available with either °F or °C .
- Evaporator epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion
- Interior bumpers protect cabinet walls from abuse caused by roll-in carts.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for open food product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
- Left to Right: 35 Inches
- Front to Back: 34.75 Inches
- Height: 83.75 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review