With the increasing demand for heavy duty milk coolers that are equipped for busy schools, and is safe enough to be operated by kids, True stood out and created their top of the line Milk Cooler units.
Strong units such as the True TMC-49-DS-SS-HC dual sided hydrocarbon milk cooler offers unbeatable durability and unchallenged refrigeration. Made with strong, easy to clean stainless steel and powder coated steel, the exterior top and doors are protected from some harsh damages that would occur in a busy cafeteria setting. With white aluminum liner coating the rest of the unit, these sections of the unit are defended from scratches and dents from everyday use.
- True’s commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, and lower utility costs in an attractive, durable school milk cooler.
- Dual sided for convenient access to product from both sides of unit.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced, forcedair refrigeration system maintains milk temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C). Colder holding temperatures provide better tasting milk, increased sales and less product waste.
- Exterior - non-peel or chip white powder coated cold rolled steel front, sides, back and top; durable and permanent.
- All stainless steel self-service doors feature convenient drop front and "hold open" flip-up top. Standard with door locks.
- Interior - Stainless steel walls and reinforced floor.
- Standard with heavy duty floor racks and convenient clean out drain.
- Designed to hold Twelve 13"L x 13"D x 11 1/8"H (331 mm x 331 mm x 296 mm) milk crates.
- Entire cabinet structure is foamed-in place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Left to Right: 49 Inches
- Front to Back: 33 Inches
- Height: 41.6 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review