True TMC-34-DS-SS-HC, 34" 2 Door Dual Sided Milk Cooler, 8 Crate Capacity
Retail Price:$4,076.16 /ea
True TMC-34-DS-SS-HC Overview
Since milk coolers are used all around the world to provide schools with cold beverages, True decided to roll out their own high-tech models like the True TMC-34-DS-SS-HC dual-sided milk cooler. Its powder coated steel exterior gives it a very attractive appearance in your cafeteria, while the stainless steel, self-service doors feature a super convenient drop front and “hold-open” flip-up for quicker access to the interior. The magnetic door gaskets are effortlessly removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
The True TMC-34-DS-SS-HC features state-of-the-art equipment like a durable, 1/5 hp compressor balanced with an extra large evaporator coil that pumps eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant for optimal temperatures that keep milk tasting great and will lead to less product waste. True engineered the sealed, cast iron self-lubricating evaporator fan motors for one specific reason: to give it a more efficient, low velocity, high volume airflow design to ensure colder holding temperatures and faster recovery in high use situations. Its stainless steel walls and reinforced floor are fully insulated using high density, polyurethane Ecomate for the best temperature retention and can hold eight 13”L x 13”D x 11 1/8”H (331 mm x 331 mm x 296 mm) milk crates. An exterior digital display gives precise temperature read-outs during its prolonged use. Don’t worry about wires, as the True TMC-34-DS-SS-HC ships completely pre-wired at the True factory and is ready for a final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet.
- True’s commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, and lower utility costs in an attractive, durable school milk cooler.
- Dual sided for convenient access to product from both sides of unit.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced, forcedair refrigeration system maintains milk temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C). Colder holding temperatures provide better tasting milk, increased sales and less product waste.
- Exterior - Non-peel or chip white powder coated cold rolled steel front, sides, back and top; durable and permanent.
- All stainless steel self-service doors feature convenient drop front and "holdopen" flip-up top. Standard with door locks.
- Interior - Stainless steel walls and reinforced floor.
- Standard with heavy duty floor racks and convenient clean out drain.
- Designed to hold (8) 13"L x 13"D x 11 1/8"H (331 mm x 331 mm x 296 mm) milk crates.
- Entire cabinet structure is foamed-inplace using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Listed under NSF/ANSI Standard 7 for the storage and/or display of packaged or bottled product.
- Width: 34 Inches
- Depth: 33 Inches
- Height: 41.6 Inches
True TMC-34-DS-SS-HC Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!