True TMC-34-DS-HC, 34" 2 Door Dual Sided Milk Cooler, 8 Crate Capacity
Retail Price:$3,957.76 /ea
True TMC-34-DS-HC Overview
Since milk coolers are used all around the world to provide schools with cold beverages, True decided to roll out their own high-tech models like the True TMC-34-DS-HC dual-sided milk cooler. Its powder coated steel exterior gives it a very sleek appearance, while the stainless steel self-service doors feature a super convenient drop front and “hold-open” flip-up for quicker access to the interior. The magnetic door gaskets are effortlessly removable without tools for ease of cleaning. True also saves you the hassle of calling a mechanic by engineering the condensing unit to slide out for quicker maintenance.
The True TMC-34-DS-HC features state-of-the-art equipment like a durable, 1/5 hp compressor balanced with an extra large evaporator coil, that pumps eco-friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant for optimal temperatures that keep milk tasting great and will lead to less product waste. True engineered the sealed, cast iron, self-lubricating evaporator fan motors for one specific reason: to give it a more efficient, low velocity, high volume airflow design to ensure colder holding temperatures and faster recovery in high use situations. Its clear-coated, white aluminum interior is fully insulated using high density, polyurethane ecomate for the best temperature retention and can hold eight 13”L x 13”D x 11 1/8”H (331 mm x 331 mm x 296 mm) milk crates. Don’t worry about wires, as the True TMC-34-DS-HC ships completely pre-wired at the True factory and is ready for a final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet.
- True’s commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, and lower utility costs in an attractive, durable school milk cooler.
- Dual sided for convenient access to product from both sides of unit.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced, forced air refrigeration system maintains milk temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C). Colder holding temperatures provide better tasting milk, increased sales and less product waste.
- Exterior - Non-peel or chip white powder coated cold rolled steel front, sides, back and top; durable and permanent.
- All stainless steel self-service doors feature convenient drop front and "hold open" flip-up top. Standard with door locks.
- Interior - Attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner with reinforced, stainless steel floor.
- Standard with heavy duty floor racks and convenient clean out drain.
- Designed to hold (8) 13"L x 13"D x 11 1/8"H (331 mm x 331 mm x 296 mm) milk crates.
- Entire cabinet structure is foamed-inplace using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Listed under NSF/ANSI Standard 7 for the storage and/or display of packaged or bottled product.
- Width: 34 Inches
- Depth: 33 Inches
- Height: 41.6 Inches
True TMC-34-DS-HC Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!