True T-50-GC-S-HC Overview
Keeping your glasses and mugs chilled at your high end bar or buffet is essential when it comes to catering to everyone. The True T-50-GC-S-HC Slide Lid Stainless Steel Glass and Plate Chiller/Froster features outstanding quality and dependability you can trust will last you throughout the years and keep giving back to you. Crafted using the toughest stainless steel available on today's marketplace, the heavy duty cabinet front, sides, countertop and slide lid are all clad in an easy to clean stainless steel that protects it from the harsh environments of everyday business, while the matching aluminium back finish offers a sheer flat surface to line up against a wall or any existing wall divider between you and your customer.
The interior of the unit features a durable long lasting, heavy duty galvanized steel which is NSF approved for pre-packaged goods and glass chilling. True's oversized, factory balanced, refrigeration system features Forced-air cooling, positively guided airflow that provides efficient balanced temperatures throughout the cabinet. This unique design ensures fast frosting of dry glasses and plates and is designed to maintain the optimal temperatures of 0°F (-17.7°C) and below.
- True’s glass and plate chiller/frosters are designed with enduring quality and value. Our commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration assures colder product temperatures and years of trouble free service.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- Large storage capacity to meet the supply and demand requirements during peak hours.
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet of 0°F (-17.7°C) and below.
- State of the art, electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors. ECM motors operate at higher peak efficiencies and move a more consistent volume of air which produces less heat, reduces energy consumption and provides greater motor reliability.
- Automatic defrost system time initiated, time-terminated.
- Condensing unit accessed from behind front grill, slides out for easy maintenance.
- Forced-air cooling, positively guided airflow provide efficient balanced temperatures throughout the cabinet.
- Exterior - all stainless steel construction.
- Interior - long lasting, heavy duty galvanized steel.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Welded, heavy duty steel frame rail, black powder coated for corrosion protection.
- Five (5) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves 15 1/8"L x 19 5/16"D (385 mm x 491 mm). Split shelf design allows for effective rotation of chilled small ware, working with already chilled plates and glasses on one side while chilling dry product on the other side.
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Listed under NSF/ANSI Standard 7 for the storage and/or display of packaged or bottled product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
- Width: 49.63 Inches
- Depth: 26.63 Inches
- Height: 33.38 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
True T-50-GC-S-HC Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!