True T-24-GC-HC, 24" Glass & Plate Chiller / Froster, Black Steel
Retail Price:$2,635.20 /ea
True T-24-GC-HC Overview
Store and chill up to (90) 8" mugs or (85) 10 oz beer steins with the True T-24-GC-HC Solid Slide Lid Glass and Plate Chiller/Froster. This Large storage capacity glass froster meets the supply and demand requirements during peak hours. Featuring True's oversized, factory balanced 0°F refrigeration system, this unit chillers your mugs and glasses at the temperature of 0°F (-17.7°C) and below.
Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system with positively guided airflow forced-air cooling, provide efficient balanced temperatures throughout the cabinet. This unique design ensures fast frosting of dry glasses and plates, for quick use and re-use as you keep stocking the unit throughout the day. Made with a durable, heavy duty black powder coated rolled steel front, sides and back. This all combined with an all stainless steel countertop and sliding lid make this unit one of the toughest and most reliable glass chillers on the market.
- True’s glass and plate chiller/ frosters are designed with enduring quality and value. Their commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration assures colder product temperatures and years of trouble free service.
- Factory engineered, self contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- Large storage capacity to meet the supply and demand requirements during peak hours.
- Holds up to (85) 10 oz steins or (90) 8" mugs.
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet of 0°F (-17.7°C) and below.
- Forced-air cooling, positively guided airflow provide efficient balanced temperatures throughout the cabinet. This unique design ensures fast frosting of dry glasses and plates.
- Exterior - Stainless steel countertop and lid, black powder coated cold rolled steal front, sides, and back.
- Interior - long lasting, heavy duty galvanized steel.
- Three (3) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves.
- Listed under NSF/ANSI Standard 7 for the storage and/or display of packaged or bottled product.
- Width: 24.5 Inches
- Depth: 26.9 Inches
- Height: 33.5 Inches
True T-24-GC-HC Specifications
Frequently bought together
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!