In order to keep all of your bestselling brew and frozen drink glasses chilled at the optimal temperatures and stored safely in a solid stainless steel structure designed to take a brutal blow or two. The True T-36-GC-S-HC Solid Slide Lid Stainless Steel Glass and Plate Chiller/Froster features a solid, heavy duty, easy to clean stainless steel exterior, the solid front, and cabinet ends, all stainless steel top and sliding lid offer maximum protection against some of life's toughest scratches and dents. While the attractive aluminium back finish offers a sheer flat surface to line up against a wall or any pre-existing dividers in bar or buffet.
The interior of the unit features a heavy duty long lasting, heavy duty galvanized steel which is NSF approved for commercial use. Also located on the inside of the unit is a Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system that pushes through the environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant, this combined with a powerful oversized factory balanced refrigeration system with a guided airflow hold a constant temperatures of 0°F (-17.7°C) and below.
- True’s glass and plate chiller/frosters are designed with enduring quality and value. Our commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration assures colder product temperatures and years of trouble free service.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet of 0°F (-17.7°C) and below.
- State of the art, electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors. ECM motors operate at higher peak efficiencies and move a more consistent volume of air which produces less heat, reduces energy consumption and provides greater motor reliability.
- Automatic defrost system time initiated, time-terminated.
- Condensing unit accessed from behind front grill, slides out for easy maintenance.
- Forced-air cooling, positively guided airflow provide efficient balanced temperatures throughout the cabinet.
- Exterior - Stainless steel countertop, lids, cabinet front and sides, and back.
- Interior - long lasting, heavy duty galvanized steel.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Welded, heavy duty steel frame rail, black powder coated for corrosion protection.
- Three (3) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves. One (1) bottom shelf 181/2"L x 19 5/16"D (470 mm x 491 mm) and two (2) top shelves 161/4"L x 19 3/8"D (413 mm x 493 mm). Split shelf design allows for effective rotation of chilled smallware, working with already chilled plates and glasses on one side while chilling dry product on the other side.
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Listed under NSF/ANSI Standard 7 for the storage and/or display of packaged or bottled product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
- Left to Right: 36.75 Inches
- Front to Back: 26.63 Inches
- Height: 33.38 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review