True T-36-GC-S-HC Overview
In order to keep all of your bestselling brew and frozen drink glasses chilled at the optimal temperatures and stored safely in a solid stainless steel structure designed to take a brutal blow or two. The
The interior of the unit features a heavy duty long lasting, heavy duty galvanized steel which is NSF approved for commercial use. Also located on the inside of the unit is a Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system that pushes through the environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant, this combined with a powerful oversized factory balanced refrigeration system with a guided airflow hold a constant temperatures of 0°F (-17.7°C) and below.
- True’s glass and plate chiller/frosters are designed with enduring quality and value. Our commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration assures colder product temperatures and years of trouble free service.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet of 0°F (-17.7°C) and below.
- State of the art, electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors. ECM motors operate at higher peak efficiencies and move a more consistent volume of air which produces less heat, reduces energy consumption and provides greater motor reliability.
- Automatic defrost system time initiated, time-terminated.
- Condensing unit accessed from behind front grill, slides out for easy maintenance.
- Forced-air cooling, positively guided airflow provide efficient balanced temperatures throughout the cabinet.
- Exterior - Stainless steel countertop, lids, cabinet front and sides, and back.
- Interior - long lasting, heavy duty galvanized steel.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Welded, heavy duty steel frame rail, black powder coated for corrosion protection.
- Three (3) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves. One (1) bottom shelf 181/2"L x 19 5/16"D (470 mm x 491 mm) and two (2) top shelves 161/4"L x 19 3/8"D (413 mm x 493 mm). Split shelf design allows for effective rotation of chilled smallware, working with already chilled plates and glasses on one side while chilling dry product on the other side.
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Listed under NSF/ANSI Standard 7 for the storage and/or display of packaged or bottled product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
- Width: 36.75 Inches
- Depth: 26.63 Inches
- Height: 33.38 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
True T-36-GC-S-HC Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!