True T-36-GC-HC, 36" Glass & Plate Chiller / Froster, Black
True T-36-GC-HC Overview
In order to keep your glass cups, mugs, and beer steins chilled at the temperatures that give off the most delectable drink with every glass you need a reliable unit that will give you years of trouble free service you need to gear up with the best. The True T-36-GC-HC Solid Slide Lid Glass and Plate Chiller/Froster offers unmatched quality and dependability you can rely on to keep your most expensive glasses safe from breaking and chilled at optimal drinking temperatures.
Designed to withstand tough scratches and dents, the heavy duty powder coated steel cabinet front, sides, and back are defended from the harsh environments of busy bars or buffets Combined with a solid stainless steel countertop and sliding lid that looks nice, but also protects it from dents that may occur from being knocked into makes the True T-36-GC-HC a dependable unit able to last as long on the outside as it does on the inside.
The interior of the unit features a long lasting, heavy duty galvanized steel which is NSF approved for pre-packaged goods and glasses. The Oversized, factory balanced, refrigeration system with positively forced-air cooling, guided airflow that provides efficient balanced temperatures throughout the cabinet. This unique design ensures fast frosting of dry glasses and plates and holds the constant temperature of 0°F (-17.7°C) and below.
- True’s glass and plate chiller/frosters are designed with enduring quality and value. Our commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration assures colder product temperatures and years of trouble free service.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet of 0°F (-17.7°C) and below.
- State of the art, electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors. ECM motors operate at higher peak efficiencies and move a more consistent volume of air which produces less heat, reduces energy consumption and provides greater motor reliability.
- Automatic defrost system time initiated, time-terminated.
- Condensing unit accessed from behind front grill, slides out for easy maintenance.
- Forced-air cooling, positively guided airflow provide efficient balanced temperatures throughout the cabinet.
- Exterior - Stainless steel countertop and lids, black powder coated cold rolled steel front, sides, and back.
- Interior - long lasting, heavy duty galvanized steel.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Welded, heavy duty steel frame rail, black powder coated for corrosion protection.
- Three (3) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves. One (1) bottom shelf 181/2"L x 19 5/16"D (470 mm x 491 mm) and two (2) top shelves 161/4"L x 19 3/8"D (413 mm x 493 mm). Split shelf design allows for effective rotation of chilled smallware, working with already chilled plates and glasses on one side while chilling dry product on the other side.
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Listed under NSF/ANSI Standard 7 for the storage and/or display of packaged or bottled product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
- Width: 36.75 Inches
- Depth: 26.63 Inches
- Height: 33.38 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
True T-36-GC-HC Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!