True T-36-GC-HC Overview
In order to keep your glass cups, mugs, and beer steins chilled at the temperatures that give off the most delectable drink with every glass you need a reliable unit that will give you years of trouble free service you need to gear up with the best. The True T-36-GC-HC Solid Slide Lid Glass and Plate Chiller/Froster offers unmatched quality and dependability you can rely on to keep your most expensive glasses safe from breaking and chilled at optimal drinking temperatures.
Designed to withstand tough scratches and dents, the heavy duty powder coated steel cabinet front, sides, and back are defended from the harsh environments of busy bars or buffets Combined with a solid stainless steel countertop and sliding lid that looks nice, but also protects it from dents that may occur from being knocked into makes the True T-36-GC-HC a dependable unit able to last as long on the outside as it does on the inside.
The interior of the unit features a long lasting, heavy duty galvanized steel which is NSF approved for pre-packaged goods and glasses. The Oversized, factory balanced, refrigeration system with positively forced-air cooling, guided airflow that provides efficient balanced temperatures throughout the cabinet. This unique design ensures fast frosting of dry glasses and plates and holds the constant temperature of 0°F (-17.7°C) and below.
- True’s glass and plate chiller/ frosters are designed with enduring quality and value. Their commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration assures colder product temperatures and years of trouble free service.
- Factory engineered, self contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- Large storage capacity to meet the supply and demand requirements during peak hours.
- Holds up to (172) 10 oz steins or (180) 8" mugs.
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet of 0°F (-17.7°C) and below.
- Forced-air cooling, positively guided airflow provide efficient balanced temperatures throughout the cabinet. This unique design ensures fast frosting of dry glasses and plates.
- Exterior - Stainless steel countertop and lid, black powder coated cold rolled steal front, sides, and back.
- Interior - long lasting, heavy duty galvanized steel.
- Three (3) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves.
- Listed under NSF/ANSI Standard 7 for the storage and/or display of packaged or bottled product.
- Width: 36.75 Inches
- Depth: 26.6 Inches
- Height: 33.4 Inches
True T-36-GC-HC Specifications
Frequently bought together
Related Products(View all)
Be the first to review this item!