True T-50-GC-HC, 50" Glass & Plate Chiller / Froster, Black Steel
True T-50-GC-HC Overview
Store and chill up to (250) 8" mugs or 240 10 oz beer steins with the
Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system with positively guided airflow forced-air cooling, provide efficient balanced temperatures throughout the cabinet. This unique design ensures fast frosting of dry glasses and plates, for quick use and re-use as you keep stocking the unit throughout the day. Made with a durable, heavy duty black powder coated rolled steel front, sides and back. This all combined with an all stainless steel countertop and sliding lid make this unit one of the toughest and most reliable glass chillers on the market.
- True’s glass and plate chiller/frosters are designed with enduring quality and value. Our commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration assures colder product temperatures and years of trouble free service.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP).
- Large storage capacity to meet the supply and demand requirements during peak hours.
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet of 0°F (-17.7°C) and below.
- State of the art, electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors. ECM motors operate at higher peak efficiencies and move a more consistent volume of air which produces less heat, reduces energy consumption and provides greater motor reliability.
- Automatic defrost system time initiated, time-terminated.
- Condensing unit accessed from behind front grill, slides out for easy maintenance.
- Forced-air cooling, positively guided airflow provide efficient balanced temperatures throughout the cabinet.
- Exterior - Stainless steel countertop and lid, black powder coated cold rolled steal front, sides, and back
- Interior - long lasting, heavy duty galvanized steel.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Welded, heavy duty steel frame rail, black powder coated for corrosion protection.
- Five (5) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves 15 1/8"L x 19 5/16"D (385 mm x 491 mm). Split shelf design allows for effective rotation of chilled small ware, working with already chilled plates and glasses on one side while chilling dry product on the other side.
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Listed under NSF/ANSI Standard 7 for the storage and/or display of packaged or bottled product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
- Width: 49.63 Inches
- Depth: 26.63 Inches
- Height: 33.38 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year compressor
True T-50-GC-HC Specifications
Frequently bought together
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!