True STG1F-1S-HC Overview
A truly dependable freezer, the True STG1F-1S-HC is designed to give maximum resistance against some of the toughest scratches and dents, keeping your product safe and secure. Crafted from the finest stainless steel and aluminum, the True STG1F-1S-HC is a convenient and stylish option for any kitchen. A top mounted, high capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system maintains a cool temperature of -10°F (23.3°C) at all times, making the STG1F-1S-HC ideal for both frozen foods and ice cream. The positive seal self closing door hinges are guaranteed to keep air from getting in or escaping from the cabinet.
The interior is foamed-in-place with the Eco-friendly material "Ecomate". A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP) guaranteed to leave your work space fresh and clean.
- Exterior - Stainless steel door & front, with matching aluminum sides.
- Interior - Aluminum side walls & back. Stainless steel floor & ceiling.
- 3 Heavy duty, PVC coated, wire shelves per section.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three global warming potential (GWP).
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains -10°F (-23.3°C) temperatures. Ideal for both frozen foods and ice cream
- State of the art, electronically commutated evaporator and condenser fan motors. ECM motors operate at higher peak efficiencies and move a more consistent volume of air which produces less heat, reduces energy consumption and provides greater motor reliability.
- Top mounted refrigeration system with evaporator positioned out of food zone to maximize capacity.
- Automatic defrost system time initiated, temperature-terminated.
- Saves energy consumption and provides shortest possible defrost cycle.
- Automatic evaporator fan motor delay during defrost cycle.
- Insulation - entire cabinet structure and solid door are foamed-in-place using Ecomate. A high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- 5" (127 mm) diameter plate castors - locks provided on front set.
- Lifetime guaranteed bolt style door lock standard.
- Lifetime guaranteed heavy duty all metal working door handle.
- Positive seal self-closing door with 120° stay open feature. Lifetime guaranteed external cam lift door hinges, four per door section.
- Magnetic door gaskets of one piece construction, removable without tools for ease of cleaning.
- LED interior lighting, safety shielded.
- Exterior digital temperature display, available with either °F or °C .
- Evaporator epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion
- Curb mounting ready.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for open food product.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. Cord and plug set included.
- Width: 27.5 Inches
- Depth: 33.75 Inches
- Height: 78.75 Inches
3 year parts and labor, 7 year on compressor
True STG1F-1S-HC Specifications
Be the first to review this item!Write a Review