Lamber F92EKDPS, 30 Rack/Hr High Temperature Undercounter Dishwasher w/ Drain & Chemical Pump
Recommended for this item
Lamber F92EKDPS Overview
- Includes soap & rinse pump
- Drain pump INCLUDED
THE ENVIRONMENTAL CHOICE If you are looking for one of the most dependable, cost efficient and highest quality line of ware washing equipment, Lamber's array of products is the sure choice. High temperature wash cycle allows you to sanitize your dishes without the use of harsh chemicals. With no detergent needed and low water consumption, the Lamber F92EKDPS is one of the most cost efficient machines on the market!
Features & Benefits:
- Constructed of AISI 304 18/10 stainless steel inside and out.
- Stainless steel wash and rinse arms are longer lasting and easier to clean
- High temperature booster heater cleans and sanitizes without the use of additional detergents
- Easy to use controls with digital readout
- Select from 2, 3, 4, or 15 minute wash cycles
- Uses as little as 1/2 gallon per cycle providing enormous energy savings
- Rinse aid and detergent pump dispenses cleaning solutions efficiently
- Slanted wash tank with rounded edges is easy to clean and prevents leakage
- Automatic loading tank fills up as soon as the machine is turned on
- Integral tank filter kit prevents food particles from getting into the machine
- Machine shuts off automatically when the door is opened
- Thermo control guarantees selected temperature for every rinse cycle and automatically shuts the booster heater off when not in use
- Soft start system is gentle on glassware and china
- Includes 2x baskets for dishes, 1x open basket, and 2x cutlery containers
Note: Plug not included. Unit must be hard wired.
- Width: 23.7 Inches
- Depth: 25.7 Inches
- Height: 32.4 Inches
2 years parts and labor
Lamber F92EKDPS Specifications
Frequently bought together
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Is this unit typically connected to a disconnect switch or does it use a customer supplied cord and plug?
This unit is required to be hard-wired into a power source that will support 208V. The unit does not ship with a cord and plug.
Be the first to review this item!