Jackson Tempstar, 58 Rack/Hr Door Type Dishwasher, High Temperature Sanitizing, Electric Tank Heat w/ Electric Booster Heater
Retail Price:$11,870.00 /ea
Jackson Tempstar Overview
Between the rinse and wash cycle, things can get complicated in terms of making sure that everything is working to the maximum efficiency possible. If you need something that is going to do a lot of the heavy lifting for you, the Jackson Tempstar is your answer. This unit will determine the best rinse rater temperature for the dishes you are looking to clean properly. You can get up to 18” trays into the dishwasher, perfect for bakeries. With an easy to use delime and wash option, you can keep the dishwasher clean and prepared at all times.
You'll be able to enjoy the large scrap basket on this model, too, which gives you room to empty it every few loads, or gives you the ability to clean those really dirty dishes without worry of overflowing. With 3 litres of water used per rack and a cycle of only 57 seconds, you'll have that next round of dishes ready in no time to make sure that you can always have a clean plate on hand in any commercial setting that you happen to find yourself in, while still being compact and modern.
- Sani-Sure™ feature assures proper rinse water temperature
- Multi-cycle timer (Extra Heavy, Heavy, Medium, Normal)
- Specially designed stainless steel nozzles provide superior cleaning action
- 17-1/4” (438 mm) door opening accepts 18” (457 mm) trays
- Interchangeable wash/rinse arms screw out for simple cleanup
- Door switch
- Delime/manual wash switch
- Vent fan control - shuts vent fan off when machine is idle
- Low watt density electric wash tank heater
- Hi-limit thermostat and low water protection
- Top mounted controls for ease of operation
- Adjustable bullet feet
- Uses standard 20” X 20” (508 mm X 508 mm) racks
- Front dress panel
- Detergent/rinse additive signal connection fuse box
- Self-draining stainless steel pump
- Built-in 70° F (38.9° C) rise booster heater is standard; 40° F (22.2° C) rise booster heater is available but must be specified at time of order
- Large scrap basket
- Uses 0.89 gallons (3 liters) of water per rack
- Total automatic (normal) cycle - 57 seconds
- 58 racks per hour (normal) cycle
- 3/4 hp wash pump motor
- Single point connections for all utilities
- Field convertible from straight through to corner and vice versa
- Field convertible from 3-phase to single phase and vice versa
- Heavy duty stainless steel construction
- Width: 25.25 Inches
- Depth: 25.25 Inches
- Height: 64.38 Inches
1 year parts and labor
WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Jackson Tempstar Specifications
Related Products(View all)
What is the drain size for this unit?
The Jackson WWS Tempstar drain line size is 1-1/2" minimum.
Be the first to review this item!