Jackson AJ-86CE Overview
- 287 racks per hour hi-temp sanitizing rinse.
- 0.77 gallons per rack hi-temp sanitizing rinse.
- Incoming water pressure regulator
- Exclusive Adjust-A-Peak feature (patented) allows the owner operator to manually adjust the speed of the conveyor system from 144 racks per hour all the way to maximum capacity of 287 racks per hour.
- Standard 25" clearance allows owner operators the ability to wash large utensils, trays, and bun pans.
- Totally electro-mechanical; no solid state controls utilized.
- Fully automatic including auto-fill.
- Completely self draining, stainless steel prewash, wash, and recirculating rinse pumps.
- Exclusive "Energy Guard" controls system energizes prewash, wash, recirculating rinse, and final rinse sections only when a rack is in place.
- Convenient, externally operated lever drains.
- Stainless steel frame, legs, adjustable bullet feet, and front appearance panel are all standard.
- Standard 8" vent cowls/splash shields on both wash and rinse ends of the machine.
- Heavy gauge construction for extra ruggedness and durability.
- Width: 102 Inches
- Depth: 25 Inches
- Height: 75.5 Inches
1 year limited parts and labor warranty.
WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Jackson AJ-86CE Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!