CMA Dishmachines S-B, 80 Rack/Hr Door Type Pot & Pan Dishwasher, Low Temperature Chemical Sanitizing, Double Rack
CMA Dishmachines S-B Overview
Model Specifics: Double rack, straight-thru design.
CMA Energy Mizer model S-B low temperature, chemical sanitizing commercial dishwasher meets NSF, CSA and UL sanitation and construction standards WITHOUT the use of BOOSTER or TANK HEATERS. The CMA Dishmachines S-B is constructed entirely of stainless steel. Each unit automatically washes, rinses and sanitizes food service utensils in standard 19-3/4" x 19-3/4" racks and accommodates oversized plates and utensils with a 27" high door clearance. Unit comes standard with upper and lower stainless steel wash arms. The model S incorporates a pump purging system that improves results by eliminating soil and chemical carryover during rinse cycle. Note: This machine does not have built-in heaters, therefore produces no steam.
- 80 racks / 320 covers per hour.
- All stainless steel construction assures long life and years of trouble free operation.
- Unique spray arm system features upper and lower stainless steel wash arms with reinforced end caps. Specially designed pull-pins allow wash arms to be easily removed for cleaning.
- Pump purging system improves results by eliminating soil and chemical carryover during rinse cycle.
- Top mounted controls include built-in chemical pumps and deliming system that assures proper chemical usage.
- Auto start/stop makes operation safe and easy.
- Large 27" high door opening accommodates larger items and utensils.
- Integrated scrap tray prevents food soil from entering drain system.
- Stainless steel impeller offers extended life and service.
- Built-in strainer in water inlet to prevent water valve from clogging.
- Width: 44.25 Inches
- Depth: 25.25 Inches
- Height: 67 Inches
CMA Dishmachines Warranty:
1 year parts and labor
CMA Dishmachines S-B Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!