3M Water Filtration SGP195BN-T, Espresso Machine Single Cartridge Water Softener Filter System
|Buy 1 to 2||$217.00 /ea|
|Buy 3 to 5||$216.00 /ea|
|Buy 6 or more||$215.00 /ea|
3M Water Filtration SGP195BN-T Overview
Espresso Machine Water Softening Filtration System Details:
Sometimes even the best espresso machines, for example, break due to the high usage, so do your part to make sure that this happens as minimally as possible by installing a good quality water filter such as the 3M Water Filtration SGP195BN-T. Remember that the 3M Water Filtration SGP195BN-T filter does more than catch chlorine odors and flavors, it helps make sure that lime scaling and other hard water problems become a thing of the past as much as possible. You'll be able to start to experience faster fixes and less down time and problems such as blockages.
A good filter acts as a second screen for the workings of your commercial coffee machines and you are going to love how effortlessly it will work when you have it in place properly. Get to work on making sure that you just continue to keep everyone satisfied and comfortable with the right results backing you up, by using filtration such as the 3M Water Filtration SGP195BN-T. That is what this filtering system is going to do for you and you'll love what that means in terms of how you'll be able to move your business to the next level in terms of quality.
Also, the 3M Water Filtration SGP195BN-T single cartridge water filtration system helps provide consistent high quality water for espresso and espresso based drinks at flow rates up to 1.0 gpm (3.8 lpm). A high capacity weak acid ion-exchange resin reduces calcium and magnesium ions to help prevent hard scale formation on heating coils and boilers resulting in energy inefficiency, downtime and expensive service calls. Inlet water TDS and alkalinity are also reduced. Inlet water TDS and alkalinity are also reduced. Premium activated carbon reduces chlorine taste and odor and bitterness associated with poor water quality. A built-in bypass direct 75% of the inlet water through the media.
- Capacity of 1,200 gallons (4,542 liters) for inlet water with 150 ppm (9 gpg) hardness.
- Consistent great tasting espresso and espresso drinks from water with reduced hardness, alkalinity, TDS and chlorine taste and odor.
- Increased lifetime and capacity from a built-in bypass that allows 25% of inlet water to pass through untreated.
- NSF and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials.
- Reduced hard scale formation on the heating coils by the reduction of calcium and magnesium ions results in improved energy efficiency and reduced downtime and expensive service calls.
- Valve-in-head design simultaneously shuts off and vents water, allowing for simple and virtually trouble-free cartridge change-outs without the need to shut off the upstream feed water.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn.
- 3/8” FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.
- Optional pressure gauge allows monitoring of downstream water pressure.
3M Water Filtration SGP195BN-T Specifications
Be the first to review this item!