3M Water Filtration SGP165BN-T, Espresso Machine Single Cartridge Water Softener Filter System
3M Water Filtration SGP165BN-T Overview
Espresso Machine Water Softening Filtration System Details:
You don't want to have a customer unhappy with their espresso because once one goes, they all go. Sound familiar? Fight back with the 3M Water Filtration SGP165BN-T water filter that is going to keep your espresso machines working perfectly so that you'll be able to create the right kind of introduction to a better expresso experience.
The 3M Water Filtration SGP165BN-T filter will work perfectly in tune with the water system that you have working and you'll really love the idea that this is going to put you in control of the water quality coming out. It'll create fresher water, better tasting water and you won't have to worry about metals, chlorine or any other kind of chemical leeching into your supply. The 3M Water Filtration SGP165BN-T will stop it all in its tracks to leave you happy and taken care of for your customer's overall satisfaction and comfort.
Also, by using the 3M Water Filtration SGP165BN-T single cartridge water
filtration system, you'll be able to help provide consistent high quality water for espresso and espresso
based drinks at flow rates up to 1.0 gpm (3.8 lpm). A high capacity weak acid ion-exchange
resin reduces calcium and magnesium ions to help prevent hard scale formation
on heating coils and boilers resulting in energy inefficiency, downtime and expensive
service calls. Inlet water TDS and alkalinity are also reduced. Inlet water TDS and alkalinity
are also reduced. Premium activated carbon reduces chlorine taste and odor and
bitterness associated with poor water quality. A built-in bypass direct 75% of the inlet
water through the media.
- Capacity of 719 gallons (2,722 liters) for inlet water with 150 ppm (9 gpg) hardness
- Consistent great tasting espresso and espresso drinks from water with reduced hardness, alkalinity, TDS and chlorine taste and odor.
- Increased lifetime and capacity from a built-in bypass that allows 25% of inlet water to pass through untreated.
- NSF and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials.
- Reduced hard scale formation on the heating coils by the reduction of calcium and magnesium ions results in improved energy efficiency and reduced downtime and expensive service calls.
- Valve-in-head design simultaneously shuts off and vents water, allowing for simple and virtually trouble-free cartridge change-outs without the need to shut off the upstream feed water.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn.
- 3/8” FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.
- Optional pressure gauge allows monitoring of downstream water pressure
Note: Replaces Model# SGP-248B
3M Water Filtration SGP165BN-T Specifications
Frequently bought together
Related Products (View all)
Be the first to review this item!