3M Water Filtration SGP124BN-T, Espresso Machine Single Cartridge Water Softener Filter System
|Buy 1 to 2||$122.47 /ea|
|Buy 3 to 5||$121.97 /ea|
|Buy 6 or more||$121.47 /ea|
3M Water Filtration SGP124BN-T Overview
Espresso Machine Water Softening Filtration System Details:
During your hunt for better water for your espresso machine, you've been considering a lot of different features. It's understandable but you need to also align yourself with the system that is going to absolutely impress you in many ways and forms.
To help you put your worries at ease, the 3M Water Filtration SGP124BN-T is going to be both a water filter and softener so that you won't have to concern yourself with getting more than one system. The device will both filter the water as it flows through at 0.5gpm, holding back chlorine particles as well as bacteria and all sorts of other nasty little pieces of debris that can make the best espresso blend inferior.
You'll be in the right place to make sure that you put the right kind of design and effort into the quality of water that you are hoping to without even lifting a finger. That's why trusting the right system is going to be as important as we're telling you.
This 3M Water Filtration SGP124BN-T single cartridge water filtration system also helps provide consistent high quality water for espresso and espresso based drinks at flow rates up to 0.5 gpm (1.9 lpm). A high capacity weak acid ion-exchange resin reduces calcium and magnesium ions to help prevent hard scale formation on heating coils and boilers resulting in energy inefficiency, downtime and expensive service calls. Inlet water TDS and alkalinity are also reduced. Premium activated carbon reduces chlorine taste and odor and bitterness associated with poor water quality. A built-in bypass direct 75% of the inlet water through the media.
- Consistent great tasting espresso and espresso drinks from water with reduced hardness, alkalinity, TDS and chlorine taste and odor.
- Increased lifetime and capacity from a built-in bypass that allows 25% of inlet water to pass through untreated.
- NSF and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials.
- Reduced hard scale formation on the heating coils by the reduction of calcium and magnesium ions results in improved energy efficiency and reduced downtime and expensive service calls.
- Valve-in-head design simultaneously shuts off and vents water, allowing for simple and virtually trouble-free cartridge change-outs without the need to shut off the upstream feed water.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn.
- 3/8” FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.
- Optional pressure gauge allows monitoring of downstream water pressure.
Note: Replaces Model# SGP-124B & SGP-124BV
3M Water Filtration SGP124BN-T Specifications
Be the first to review this item!