3M Water Filtration BEV140, Cold Beverage Single Cartridge Water Filter System
|Buy 1 to 2||$166.48 /ea|
|Buy 3 to 5||$162.16 /ea|
|Buy 6 or more||$159.39 /ea|
3M Water Filtration BEV140 Overview
Cold Beverage Water Filtration System Details:
Standing between you and a good review is the right kind of drink. With the 3M Water Filtration BEV140 you'll be able to make sure that you always put your best foot forward when you trust that the way to do it all correctly is through the right kind of water drinking machine. The perfect water drinking system is going to come to make you want this 3M Water Filtration BEV140 filter to help you get there faster and much easier.
This 3M Water Filtration BEV140 filter will install easily and you'll be able to count on it to reduce the taste and smell of chlorine that is so popular in our water systems. This will also help in getting rid of lime scaling and other kinds of build up that impact the overall quality of the water.
Keeping you working at the fine pace of 2.1gpm, you've got a lot to gain from this quality kind of drinking water and you're going to notice a huge difference in no time at all.
Lastly, don't forget the 3M Water Filtration BEV140 single
cartridge water filtration system will help to improve the taste, appearance and
consistency of your beverages at higher flow rates than many other systems.
- Combines cyst and bacteria reduction with particulate and chlorine taste and odor reduction for up to 25,000 gallons (94,635 liters).
- Consistent high-quality, great tasting beverages for continued customer satisfaction.
- Revolutionary Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology (“IMPACT”) dual-zone media cartridge construction combines a membrane in series with premium activated carbon to provide superior throughput and cartridge life.
- Built-in bacteria inhibitor intended to reduce fouling of media. (HF40 replacement cartridge).
- Certifi ed by NSF to Standard 53 for cyst reduction (HF40 replacement cartridge).
- NSF Standard 42 and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials.
- Reduction of up to 99.99% of common water-borne heterotrophic bacteria by membrane filtration as tested by CUNO (HF40 replacement cartridge).
- Reduction of sediment and abrasive hard particles helps prevent equipment wear and helps extend the life of pumps, valves, o-rings and seals.
- Valve-in-head design simultaneously shuts off and vents water, allowing for simple and virtually trouble-free cartridge change-outs without the need to shut off the upstream feed water.
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn.
- 3/8” FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.
Replacement Cartridge: HF40
3M Water Filtration BEV140 Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Be the first to review this item!