True TRCB-82-HC, 82" 4 Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base Refrigerator
Retail Price:$7,808.32 /ea
True TRCB-82-HC Overview
True's Refrigerated chef bases are made to maximize productivity by keeping your cooking materials at optimal temperatures and storing them in an easy-to-reach space saving place, rather than using a bulky refrigerator. The True TRCB-82-HC fulfills this guideline and does even more for your investment. Four sturdy, stainless steel drawers, equipped with 12” long recessed handle, support a wide variety of incremental pan size configurations with an adjustable, full length divider bar on the right drawers and two divider bars on the left drawers to customize how you want to use it efficiently. The left drawers of the True TRCB-82-HC accommodate three 12"L x 20"W x 4"D (305 mm x 508 mm x 102 mm) full size food pans, while the right drawers accommodate two (sold separately).
The reinforced, 300 series stainless steel cabinet top supports up to 1,084 lbs. and features a drip-resistant “V” edge to save time from cleaning up spills in the kitchen. Its entire aluminum-lined cabinet structure and drawer facings are foamed-in-place using Ecomate, a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP). Its patented, self-contained, capillary tube system uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant to counter emissions without sacrificing reliability, and its durable evaporator coil, balanced with an improved 1/3 hp compressor, is guaranteed to produce optimal cooling temperatures over long periods of time. All of these combined make it one of the most state-of-the-art refrigerated chef bases on the market today.
The True TRCB-82-HC ships completely pre-wired at the factory and is ready for a final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15 amp dedicated outlet. The NEMA-5-15R cord and plug set are included upon your final purchase.
Features & Benefits:
- True’s refrigerated chef bases are designed with enduring quality that protects your long term investment.
- NSF/ANSI Standard 7 compliant for open food product.
- Designed using the highest quality materials and components to provide the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydro carbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & 0.02) global warming potential (GWP).
- Extra large evaporator coil balanced with higher horsepower compressor and large condenser; maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Cabinet top is one piece, heavy duty reinforced stainless steel. Drip resistant “V” edge protects against spills. Supports up to 1,084 lbs. (492 kg).
- All stainless steel front, top and sides. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back.
- Attractive, white aluminum interior liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Left drawer accommodates three (3) and right drawer accommodates two (2) full size 12"L x 20"W x 4"D (305 mm x 508 mm x 102 mm) food pans (sold separately).
- Heavy-duty stainless steel drawer slides and rollers. Removable without tools for easy cleaning.
- Foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Evaporator is epoxy coated to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Width: 82.4 Inches
- Depth: 32.1 Inches
- Height: 20.5 Inches
True TRCB-82-HC Specifications
Related Products (View all)
Related Categories (View all)
Be the first to review this item!